Can you recomend a migration agent PLEASE

Guest fred

Hi

We are desperately in need of a migration agent who doesnt purposefully confuse the issue and one who answers their phone!

I think these are reasonable requests! If you have used or are using a good agent would you please tell us about them.

Thankyou so much Fred

Hi Fred

These people are based in OZ but are very good, they keep up great communication and have a webpage with people who recomend them.

They can also skill smatch you to jobs before you go.

Migration Matters

Rechelle Grimson

[RMA 0425550]

Director

Migration Matters Pty Ltd

rechelle@migrationmatters.com

http://www.migrationmatters.com

+61 (0)2 6226 1082

+61 (0)408 224 489

Hi

We are desperately in need of a migration agent who doesnt purposefully confuse the issue and one who answers their phone!

I think these are reasonable requests! If you have used or are using a good agent would you please tell us about them.

Thankyou so much Fred

Darrell Todd @ thinkingaustralia.com

Efficient and friendly service, recommended.

Dave

Hi mate try Ashmore Brown & Associates A Carolyn Ashmoore they are in Brisabane but this weekend she and others are at Sandown race Course 17 to 19 Feb go see she will be taken intervews and explaining

We 1st meet her there 2 years ago I was told by others due to my age 45 no chance she said get a sponcer and I will get you in and now we are leaving in 7 weeks to live work Brisbane she is allways at the end of the phone at the wright times and always answed my emails also the cost is not as expence as a lot over here in the uk the oz govement have open up a office around the corner from her office this helps too

office number 00 61 7 3229 6949 address Level 6 NAB House 255 Adelaide Street Brisbane QLD OZ 4000

good luck mate

Guest glennandkate
Hi mate try Ashmore Brown & Associates A Carolyn Ashmoore they are in Brisabane but this weekend she and others are at Sandown race Course 17 to 19 Feb go see she will be taken intervews and explaining

We 1st meet her there 2 years ago I was told by others due to my age 45 no chance she said get a sponcer and I will get you in and now we are leaving in 7 weeks to live work Brisbane she is allways at the end of the phone at the wright times and always answed my emails also the cost is not as expence as a lot over here in the uk the oz govement have open up a office around the corner from her office this helps too

office number 00 61 7 3229 6949 address Level 6 NAB House 255 Adelaide Street Brisbane QLD OZ 4000

good luck mate

Are you talking about the Emigrate show? If you are I think you will find it is 17-19 March;)

Guest MattandSarah

Hey there! We are also using the same agent as Shrek - australia migration.com. Saved us lots of money in the long run. We paid the fee for the full service. They have been great so far - I can't fault them.

We have very little disposable income and actually paid their fee with a credit card! BUT, if we tried to do it ourselves we would have probably failed, so for us we hope it will be the best money we have ever spent. All our documents are in and we are just waiting to get a yes/no. Latest we hear is May.

Guest BrerRabbit
We are using http://www.australia-migration.com

Although its fairly early stages as we still waiting for TRA assessment, I have nothing but for them praise so far

Shrek

:lol: We also use(d) ASA or australia-migration.com - we paid for the full visa service inclusing skills assessment and we got our visas 17 January - hooorraayyyyyyy!!!! It was well worth the money - we fly out 27 Feb to Sydney and we can't wait! Definatley recommend these people, the consultants were all helpful, answered email enquiries within the same day. VERY GOOD.

:lol:

• 2 months later...
Guest choobs
If you don't mind me asking, what is the average cost of migration fees ?

(2 adults, 3 kids)

cheers

Hi Andy,

We used Overseas Emigration (http://www.my-oe.com). We're a family of two adults and three kids. Fees were (if I remember correctly) 1800 for the application and 400 for the skills assessment. Money well spent, in my book - looking at how many times I had to startover when filling in a simple passport application :) Efficient, friendly service.

Cheers

John

• 2 years later...
Guest cantwait

Hi

We are using Thinking Australia. They are friendly and efficient and even reply to emails on a Sunday night.:smile:

Karen

X

Guest TheHollies

HI

Good luck with whoever you sign up with!! We are using Thinking Australia, they have been brilliant so far, emails are answered super quick and phone calls are returned as promised. They have been alot more helpful than the other agents we have spoken to.

Archived