New Category 3's - Where are you now?

GGx0x0

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blackberry

Congratulations!!! This feels great! A catergory that's actually on the move!!!

Thank you :) best wishes on your application too

Guest JK2510

Let's aim for more PIO members getting a CO on Friday!

Does anyone know if they will continue processing after the Ozzie election?? Will they continue processing till SMPs come Into effect??

Guest blackberry
Let's aim for more PIO members getting a CO on Friday!

Does anyone know if they will continue processing after the Ozzie election?? Will they continue processing till SMPs come Into effect??

Hi again,

Yea that's the next hurdle which makes me anxious. Once SMP comes into effect I guess priority will change again unless I get the visa granted before that lol... but I highly doubt that will happen. So clearly getting a CO is the 1st hurdle, it's all the timing after this... let's hope they will process it quickly.

Guest geshdan
I am never been more nervous like this. CO allocated on my application today

Congratulations blackberry...It's very fast, you're an April 08 applicant so I'd hope June 2008 applicant like me will get a CO this month as well before anything changes again.

God is good. The visa grant is just a few weeks away. Goodluck!!!!We all deserve it.

Guest blackberry
Congratulations blackberry...It's very fast, you're an April 08 applicant so I'd hope June 2008 applicant like me will get a CO this month as well before anything changes again.

God is good. The visa grant is just a few weeks away. Goodluck!!!!We all deserve it.

Thanks for your well wishes. I hope they will finalize it soon. I'm not sure usually how long it takes for the visa grant from this stage. I only have to submit the medicals and police clearance we waited till they request them. But I think usually it takes a few months to finalize it right? lot of things can happen in between... so i am anxious now :( good luck with your application too, I hope you will get a CO in no time.

Cheers

Guest DUDreams
I am never been more nervous like this. CO allocated on my application today

wow...congratulations mate. we'r in the same boat now. keep our fingers crossed...

cheers

Guest blackberry
April is coming,congratulation blackberry!

worried about mine :(

Hello!

Thanks for your well wishes. What's your application details?

Guest blackberry
Hello blackberry,

Time to purchase an Iphone i guess hehehe.

Wish you all the best. Come on Sri Lanka.

Best Regards,

Mahattaya

Hello

Thanks for your well wishes :) I am already using an iPhone lol, blackberry is my long used nickname lol.

Thanks again

Guest blackberry
Congrats blackberry!!!It's so nice to see the queue moving. :)

Thank you! I wish this queue goes quick before they do any more changes :)

good luck with your application as well :)

Guest tattykj

Name:Tattykj

Date of Visa application:12/08/10

Nationality:British

Trade/profession:Secondary Teacher

Visa type:GSM 176 family sponsored

Onshore/offshore:offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:cat 3

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

I was with Live in Australia and trying hard to get everything ready for July 1st when we received the bad news about liquidation... Full praise to Go Matilda who have taken over the files which has enabled me to finally lodge my Visa application yesterday.

In fairness, GM wanted me to wait for SMP but as I only want to go to Perth to be with my brother and his family, have gone with the 176 as teachers unlikely to be part of the SMP for WA. :confused::wacko:

I really would have liked to have started a new school year 2011 but looks could be 2012 or even 13.....!!!:arghh:

So lets wait and see what happens....never been involved in anything that has so many ups and downs/stops and starts and costs so much money without any guarantee of being granted the end product, in this case, the much sought after Visa.

With a new government on the horizon who knows what will happen next, but at least at the moment I know secondary teaching is on the new SOL so I've tried to strike whilst the irons hot.... but watch this space!:skeptical:

Love the site PIO and enjoy reading the comments but some stories are very worrying!!

Cheers for reading my little contribution

Tatty Kj

Guest JK2510

Welcome Tattykt,

Great post! Please do not worry about some of the stories on here. The way to see it its giving you a view on both sides of the fence. Rosy coloured glasses and all that. You can find out so much info on PIO and have a giggle at the same time.:laugh:

Roll on SMPS!

Guest rebeccae

Name: Jim And Rebecca

Date of Visa application: 22/07/2008

Nationality: British

Trade/profession: Bricklayer

Visa type: 175 Independant:Randy-git:

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): not sure

Post-14th July Category: 3

Medicals submitted: expired

Police check submitted: expired

Date CO assigned: Should not be long now!

Date of employment verification (If applicable): Whats this mean??????

Date visa granted: N/A

Guest Jan'n'Lee

Name: Jan'n'Lee

Date of Visa application: 23 Sept 2008

Nationality: British

Trade/profession: Aircraft Maintenance (Stuctures)

Visa type: 176 Family Sponsored

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): 6ii

Post-14th July Category: 3

Medicals submitted: Expired

Police check submitted: No

Date CO assigned: No

Date of employment verification (If applicable): No

Date visa granted: No

Guest ben1980

From 1/7/2010 to 1/7/2011, the quota for Skilled Independent Migrant is only 35200. I hope someone may tell me:

1, Does this number include secondary applicants?

2, Do 175 visa applicants and 885 visa applicants share the total 35200 randomly ? What I mean is if there are stable quotas for 175 and 885 respectively?

3, Are the applicants waiting for CO in the new 3 category more than the quota of this financiall year?

Guest milano
From 1/7/2010 to 1/7/2011, the quota for Skilled Independent Migrant is only 35200. I hope someone may tell me:

1, Does this number include secondary applicants?

2, Do 175 visa applicants and 885 visa applicants share the total 35200 randomly ? What I mean is if there are stable quotas for 175 and 885 respectively?

3, Are the applicants waiting for CO in the new 3 category more than the quota of this financiall year?

Hi Ben,

Could u tell me the source of this information????????? is this official information?

Archived