fire control operators

judyq

Hi. We are coming out for a reccie in february of next year to the gold coast and Brisbane then driving down to sydney. My oh is a fire control operator and we will be looking to see if any jobs are about, conditions etc. Just wondered if anyone on here has any information or even works it that field. It is hard to know where to start! Any insight greatly appreciated

Guest The Pom Queen

Sorry can't help but hope you have a great time when you come over. It's a lovely drive down the coast.

Kate

Hiya

Like Chris i'm unsure exactly what your hubby does,lol. However i have found these links that may be helpful, the top one is working in the fire control ctr which i have a feeling could be similar to hubbys position now,,

Queensland Fire and Rescue Service : Employment/Exchange

Queensland Fire and Rescue Service : Employment/Exchange

Rural Fire Service Queensland - Rural Fire Service

Hope these help

Cal x

Guest chris_mac
Chris

Me thinks you are taking the p*ss. :biglaugh: I ask that every time we get tipped out and they are trying to tell us what to do!

John

Hey john

Far from buddy!, appreciative we both come from the same background but i was merely trying to determine her OH actual occupation in terms of responding professionally in respects to SOLs etc.

Chris

Hey john

Far from buddy!, appreciative we both come from the same background but i was merely trying to determine her OH actual occupation in terms of responding professionally in respects to SOLs etc.

Chris

Ah, Ok. I'll be serious then. I think they call them dispatchers over in oz. Perhaps office manager might fit the bill. Cant think of any other category that they could fit in?

JOHN

Archived