Faceless friends

firebladebally

I dont know about anyone else but i have been pleased with the amount of friends i have made on here in such a small amount of time. I used to think that chatting over website was pretty lame.....until i found this one! People on here ( for the most part ) seem to bend over backwards to help each other out even though most have not even talked to each other face to face, and there is a real "community" feel around the site. Hopefully the number of nice, friendly people will just keep getting bigger, and that new members joining the site will feel as same as i do. Cheers everyone :jiggy:

Guest sh7t man no way

I dont know about anyone else but i have been pleased with the amount of friends i have made on here in such a small amount of time. I used to think that chatting over website was pretty lame.....until i found this one! People on here ( for the most part ) seem to bend over backwards to help each other out even though most have not even talked to each other face to face, and there is a real "community" feel around the site. Hopefully the number of nice, friendly people will just keep getting bigger, and that new members joining the site will feel as same as i do. Cheers everyone :jiggy:
yup its a good old site--a bit addictive though,may i class you as one of my friends please--it would give me a nice warm feeling if you accecpt:wubclub:ps my bark is worse than my bite,im a pushover realy,but dont tell anyone:swoon:

Guest sioux

Well don't forget to keep in touch with us. By the way I do have a face you just aint seen it lol. Seriously, I can be at times, Can't agree more with you...a couple of my good friends are people I met on here, at a meet then continued to visit each other. There is a family already moved to Perth who I can't wait to meet, we have become good aquaintances, soon to be friends I hope. Then there is you and Fab and as you say loads not yet met. Its great to be a part of one large family to call upon in our hours of need or just to have a laugh. Best wishes with your journey. May Love and laugher always be with you. Sioux x x x

Guest sh7t man no way

You certainly can my friend!
a friendship is formed--its a luverly feeling init :hug:thankyou

Guest sh7t man no way
ye man, will have to speak in the chat room one time.....although im off in 8 weeks so probably wont be on here as much. Nz then onto oz....good times!

you have a wunderfull time in NZ/AUS----lol the sh7tmam--im of for a feed now catch you later:wubclub:

Archived