sheet metal workers, thermal insulation engineers

Guest wardy

Guest wardy

This advert was in our local paper last night. If anyone is interested.

Ausclad Group of Companies is a rapidly growing dynamic engineering, Construction and Maintenance Company that is based in Perth and operates accross Australia.

AGCL are interviewing in the UK in the next 3 - 4 weeks. applicants with a minimum of 5 years exp, trade qualifications eligible to qualify for a 457 visa (pass medicals, X-ray and police clearance should apply)

THERMAL INSULATION ENGINEERS

SHEET METAL WORKERS

SHEET METAL SUPERVISORS

Please send your resume (with trade papers, 5 year work history and references attached) to Ausclad Group of Companies, 100 The Furlongs, Ingatestone, Essex, CM4 OAL

Ensure you provide clear telephone and email contact details

Applications close July 6th

I have no other info on this just thought it would help someone

Kaye

• 3 years later...
Guest bigyogz

Hi, I'm in brisbane and i'm looking for work in this industry, I have all my trade papers and a current up to date c.v. i've been in the industry for almost 19 years working on petro chemical plants, power stations and offshore also working as supervision and safety advisor. I do not have access to transfer my trade papers to email format at the moment but i do have a c.v. that i can send if you could forward me an email address. in the meantime i'll get my trade papers converted to email format for you to have a look at. thanks john blair(0416627740)

Archived