Anyone recommend a good Pet Migration Service

Guest DebsnGaz

Guest DebsnGaz

Hi all,

We have been here in Geelong now since March, hubby seems settled, my eldest is settled, me and my little girl now that might take a little longer lol! But on the whole everything is hunky dorey. We have two persian cats that are currently staying with family as the plan was soon as our house sold in the Uk we were bringing them out with us, but unfortunately my mum-in-law is really poorly at the moment and unable to look after them so out they are coming whoopee cos i have missed them so much...But gosh where do i start can any one recommend a service that will pick up from the house in the uk and basically do everything for us... would really appreciate some help guys ....

Thanks in anticipation

Debs x

Guest momma
Hi all,

We have been here in Geelong now since March, hubby seems settled, my eldest is settled, me and my little girl now that might take a little longer lol! But on the whole everything is hunky dorey. We have two persian cats that are currently staying with family as the plan was soon as our house sold in the Uk we were bringing them out with us, but unfortunately my mum-in-law is really poorly at the moment and unable to look after them so out they are coming whoopee cos i have missed them so much...But gosh where do i start can any one recommend a service that will pick up from the house in the uk and basically do everything for us... would really appreciate some help guys ....

Thanks in anticipation

Debs x

Hi We used PetAir UK to bring our labrador over and they were brilliant:

enquiries@petairuk.com phone 01752 551 124. Pauline

Guest juliemtaylor

we used Petair UK also for our two 13 year old cats this year and they were really fab, you can have them put in a crate together seperated by a mesh so they can see eachother, and quarantined together! Take them some toys etc if you are able to visit them though.

Julie x

Guest guest25493

hi,I used Ryslip.,I found they were alot cheaper than pet air,and just as good. my mother looked after my cats for me whilst i settled into our new house in Australia, and they collected my two cats from her house in Plymouth. they were very friendly to my mum,and kept me updated by email. just another company to look at.

goodluck

• 3 weeks later...

Archived