Nearly Time To Go Home :-(((

Irishgirl1

Well we are nearly at the end of our holiday and have to go back to reality on Thursay Night.

Back to work on Monday for both Hubby and I, not looking forward to it.:no:

Well we have Been To Adelaide and then through Victoria and now in Melbourne, so much to tell about where we have been if anyone is interested?

Will do so when I get back over the weekend.

Am already feeling sad about leaving Melbourne, first time here with my kids and it has been amazing and not too cold, at least the nights are no where near as cold as Perth at the moment.

Not long enough to see even a handful of things available to see and do. So we are already planning our holiday for next year.:jiggy:

Hope everyone is keep well:smile:

Thank You Laney

:hug:

Guest TheArmChairDetective
Well we are nearly at the end of our holiday and have to go back to reality on Thursay Night.

Back to work on Monday for both Hubby and I, not looking forward to it.:no:

Well we have Been To Adelaide and then through Victoria and now in Melbourne, so much to tell about where we have been if anyone is interested?

Will do so when I get back over the weekend.

Am already feeling sad about leaving Melbourne, first time here with my kids and it has been amazing and not too cold, at least the nights are no where near as cold as Perth at the moment.

Not long enough to see even a handful of things available to see and do. So we are already planning our holiday for next year.:jiggy:

Hope everyone is keep well:smile:

Thank You Laney

:hug:

I know how you feel, we drove from Adelaide to Melbourne via the ferry the xmas before last.

I must get round to posting some of our pictures.

It is a depressing having to return. (UK for us obviously)

But, Start saving for the next one:biggrin:

Archived