book seats or not???

Guest wackyjacky

Guest wackyjacky

:unsure::unsure::unsure:hi just a quickie while i think of it! we have our flights booked for 12th july there are5 of us ,do you think i should book the seats on the plane so that we dont get split up on the plane ? we are flying singapore airlines aot do you lot think???

Guest caroline
:unsure::unsure::unsure:hi just a quickie while i think of it! we have our flights booked for 12th july there are5 of us ,do you think i should book the seats on the plane so that we dont get split up on the plane ? we are flying singapore airlines aot do you lot think???

Do you really want to sit near the children??? I'd leave the seating arrangements to chance and let someone else mind them, the flight is long enough as it is!!!

Just a thought..! Have a great journey out here

Caroline

Yes I'd book them - nice thought that someone else could look after them, but I'm sure that if they're under a certain age and travelling with an adult you can't send them to the back of the plane whilst you sit in the front. Or you could do what someone did on our flight and they travelled business class and obviously payed a 'nanny' to fly with the child in economy.

Ali x

Guest Sexy Welsh Aussie Bird

Hi, we flew with Singapore airlines and we also booked our seats, 1) To make sure we were all together 2) Close to the loos for the kids! Have a safe journey!

Sian xx

Guest mandy1

I'd definatley book them... We flew to PERTH and booked two sets of two seats so that I had one child next to me and my husband had the other it also meant that they could swop and change without annoying anyonelse! Good luck with the flight

Mandy x

Guest wackyjacky

thanks every one i will book seats cos i dont want to end up with all the kids and hubby on another plane!! how did you do it? did you phone the airline?

Guest Sexy Welsh Aussie Bird
thanks every one i will book seats cos i dont want to end up with all the kids and hubby on another plane!! how did you do it? did you phone the airline?

Yes we booked on their website same as ali.

Sian xx

Guest OldiesRUs

Yes, book it on the website. When our boys were young, we always used to go for the four seats in the middle so we were altogether and didn't have to disturb anyone else for toilet runs etc. Also means that you can raise the seat arms in the middle, which gives the children a bit more rooms to stretch out to sleep. I would advise against seats near the loos as you will be constantly disturbed by people going by and queuing which always happens as a film ends and after food has been served.

Enjoy!

Jean

Guest wackyjacky

thanks i rang austravel who we booked through and she said that singapore dont reserve seats but had noted we were a family of five anad that we would have 3seats one by window then a aisle then two seats , think i will try and reserve on line later though dont fancy the ones near the loo!! POOOOO

Guest Dave53

We have flown between Sydney and the UK perhaps 10 times in the last few years . I would say that Singapore Airlines are in my opinion the best all round airline for service . Their cabin staff always provide that level of service that Asian airlines are renowned for . I'm not sure if Singapore Airlines offer the facility as do Emirates to view your seat allocations on the internet and personally change them if desired . I found that a real bonus with Emirates Airlines . Hope this helps .

Guest wackyjacky

thats great to hear about singapore airlines cheers dave53 , i am looking forward to that flight !! cant wait to sit my bum on that chairand not do a thing!! I am knackered now well the whole family are cos of late nites packing socializeing! etc . gotta go do a bit more not long now!!

Guest Dave53

Have a great flight , try and enjoy as much as possible . Are you having a stop over en route , or coming straight through ?? . My best wishes to you and your family .

Guest wackyjacky

:v_SPIN: Hi dave , no we are not stopping over just wanna get there you know wot kids are like !!:arghh: ARE WE THERE YET? :arghh: so 2 hour stop at singapore then on to our new home !!!!!

getting sooo close now this time next week !!!! :wideeyed:

Archived