Good agent in Perth or advice on 176 Visa

Gracie

Hey all,

It's been awhile myself and dh are still in the irish isle with little hope of ever reaching Oz. :sad: However on the plus side my Brother who has been in Oz for two years on working holiday visa really wants to stay and is a qualified Electrician. He has been working as such in Perth and from what i understand has completed the process to have his qualifications recognized there. He had thought that his current employer would sponsor him however they are not in a position to do so. From what i understand General Electrician is on the new SOL. Is this correct? Does anybody know a good agent in Perth that he could go and see or have any advice on the application. He is coming home at the end of Aug, but would obviously like to have the wheels in motion before then.

Thanks in advance. x

Guest harters

Hi

I'm using complete migration solutions who have an office on the albany highway in vic park. If you call Lesley on (08) 9361 0088 I'm sure she can help

Good luck

Mike

Guest Gollywobbler
Hey all,

It's been awhile myself and dh are still in the irish isle with little hope of ever reaching Oz. :sad: However on the plus side my Brother who has been in Oz for two years on working holiday visa really wants to stay and is a qualified Electrician. He has been working as such in Perth and from what i understand has completed the process to have his qualifications recognized there. He had thought that his current employer would sponsor him however they are not in a position to do so. From what i understand General Electrician is on the new SOL. Is this correct? Does anybody know a good agent in Perth that he could go and see or have any advice on the application. He is coming home at the end of Aug, but would obviously like to have the wheels in motion before then.

Thanks in advance. x

Hi Gracie

I am told that an RMA called Stephen Sinclair is very good:

Immigration Services Newzealand,Immigration Agency Newzealand,Visa Services,Immigration Consultants Newzealand,Visa Consultants Newzealand,Immigration Visa Services,Passport Visa Services,Newzealand

Admittedly, migrating to the next world seems a bit drastic but never mind!

Maryanne Gruar has a good reputation as well:

Skilled Australian Immigration Assessment Team

Whereabouts in Perth is your bro? Is he north or south of the river, please?

Cheers

Gill

Archived