One for us blokes!!!

Guest Scarletfever

Guest KP Nuts

A middle aged woman had a heart attackand was taken to hospital, while on the operating table, she had a near death experience.

Seeing God, she asked " Is my time up? "

God said " No, you have another 43 years, 2 months, and 3 daysto live. "

Upon recovery, the woman decided to stay in hospital and have a face lift, liposuction, and a tummy tuck, she even had someone in to dye her hair, since she had so much time to live, she figured that she might aswell look her best an enjoy herself.

After the last operation, she was released from the hospital, but while crossing the road she was struck and killed by an ambulance.

Arriving at the pearly gates she confronted God and asked, " You said i had more than 40 years left? why didn't you pull me out of the way from the ambulance????? "

God replied " I didn't recognise you! "

Mr KP Nut. 363p.gif

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Working to fish

Men Jokes

blueball.gif After the party, as the couple was driving home, the woman asks her husband, "Honey, has anyone ever told you how handsome, sexy and irresistible to women you are?"

The flattered husband said, "No, dear they haven't." The wife yells, "Then what the heck gave you THAT idea at the party tonight?"

:arghh::arghh:

Guest Working to fish

A blonde woman is walking down the street, with her blouse open. A cop is approaching from about a block away, thinking, "Boy, my eyes must be going, it looks like that woman's right breast is hanging out." As he gets closer it becomes apparent that her breast *is* hanging out. When he gets face to face with her he says, "Mam, are you aware I could cite you for indecent exposure?"

She says, "Why, officer?"

"Well, your breast is hanging out." She looks down and says "OMIGOD, I left the baby on the bus!"

Guest Working to fish

How many blondes does it take to make popcorn?

Four. One to hold the pan, and three to shake the stove :arghh::arghh::arghh:

Guest Working to fish

"Excuse me, could you tell me the time?" asked the blonde of a man on the street corner.

"Sure....it's three fifteen,"he replied with a smile.

"Thanks," she said, a puzzled look crossing her face."You know, it's the weirdest thing-I've been asking that question all day long, and each time I get a different answer.

:arghh::arghh:

Guest Working to fish

Two blonds were walking through the woods, when they came upon some tracks.

The first blond said "They're deer tracks."

The second blond said "No, I think they are bear tracks." Suddenly they were hit by the train.:twitcy::twitcy::arghh::arghh:

Guest KP Nuts

Summink for the guy's, unfortunately it never went on general sale as was deeme not powerful to get through to a woman......

Mr KP Nut. 363p.gif

Guest KP Nuts

An i know i should'nt proably do this but WHAT IS THE VOD looking at, as if we hav'nt upset an incured the wrath of enough women.........

Mr KP Nut. 363p.gif

Archived