One for us blokes!!!

Guest Scarletfever

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KP Nuts

Well that must definately be the three amigos, (MR KP, Scarletfever and Eddie) forget the hugs, just hold each other's ......... and shake!!!!:embarrassed:

But must agree that was very good!!!!!!!!!! :yes::yes::yes:

MRS KP Nut

Guest Scarletfever

Wheres Pete Mrs Birthday Girl?:err:

Belated Birthday greetings and wishes by the way!! Here....have sum flowers!:wubclub:

Dan

Guest KP Nuts

Cooking me a cake Dan, seeing if it was his birthday that's what you said I should be doing!!!!!!!

:yes::yes::yes:

Thank you by the way for the flowers!!!!

MRS KP Nut

Guest Scarletfever

Oh....did he tell you about the laxatives he wanted for the dog??:biglaugh:

You have a dog don't you? I thought it was wierd when he said he needed enough for a 10 stoner!!:biglaugh:

Guest KP Nuts

No we don't have a dog by the way, and ten stone I WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!:arghh::arghh::arghh:

MRS KP NUT

Guest Scarletfever
No we don't have a dog by the way, and ten stone I WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!:arghh::arghh::arghh:

MRS KP NUT

Well dont worry Mrs KP...I gave him loads and loads...so if you aint 10 stone now...you're gonna be!!!:biglaugh:

Guest KP Nuts

If only the girls where really like these!!!!!!

Mr KP Nut. 363p.gif

Dam didn't work must try harder.

Guest KP Nuts

NO NO NO,

I were'nt talking bout scarlets post i was tryin 1 o me own but it wont let me do mp4's.

Mr KP Nut. 363p.gif

Guest Scarletfever
Mm ,what Can U Say , Some Get Off On It

I know a few dodgy geezers who'd pay to have her round!:arghh:

Guest Working to fish

I've just pinched the pc off of Tina, as shes on here at the mo having a nose. Great thread. Have to give the pc back to Tina now.

Eddie:notworthy::spinny::notworthy::biglaugh:

Guest Working to fish

I liked that one. Eddie is dying to get this pc back but i'm keeping hold of it for now.

Tina

Guest Scarletfever
I liked that one. Eddie is dying to get this pc back but i'm keeping hold of it for now.

Tina

NO, NO, NO, Tina....they're getting ahead of us!! c'mon...I NEED HELP HERE!!!:notworthy:

Guest Working to fish

Hi Scarletfever

See you;ve had to contend with all the girls on your own without any help from KP or myself, but rest assured their lead will not last long. Off to bed. Well done mate. Once again your threads were top dollar. If Tina didnt want the pc off me i would have sent a couple more jokes.

By the way Steve 110 gave out the girls website for all the glitter but the git edited his thread, so im not sure of the website that he gave away.

Come on Steve put it back on.

Guest Scarletfever
Hi Scarletfever

See you;ve had to contend with all the girls on your own without any help from KP or myself, but rest assured their lead will not last long. Off to bed. Well done mate. Once again your threads were top dollar. If Tina didnt want the pc off me i would have sent a couple more jokes.

By the way Steve 110 gave out the girls website for all the glitter but the git edited his thread, so im not sure of the website that he gave away.

Come on Steve put it back on.

No worry my man...have a good nite my friend and speak to you soon.

Guest Scarletfever

By the way Steve 110 gave out the girls website for all the glitter

Oh really???

Is this true Ladies???

Guest Scarletfever

And I thought you girls hadn't left yet...and here you are in an Aussie pool!! I've been told the Japenese whalers are out so be careful out there kay??

Archived