One for us blokes!!!

Guest Scarletfever

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Greens

superwoman.jpg

Hey Mr Scarlett,

This is the competition over at Gloucester, Tony reckons she's a ready made prop, I think she's a hooker. :biglaugh:

Emmy and Tony Green

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Working to fish

Christmas Knickers

Billy wanted to purchase a Christmas gift for his new sweetheart. They had not been going out together for very long. So, after careful consideration, he decided that a pair of gloves would most appropriate; romantic but not too personal.

He then engaged the help of his sweetheart's younger sister to assist him in choosing an appropriate item; and off they went shopping together. Billy eventually bought a pair of very stylish winter gloves in pale pink and the sister took the opportunity of buying herself a pair of panties from the same store. However, during the wrapping process, the shop assistant mixed up the two items and the sister got the gloves and the sweetheart got the panties.

Without thinking to check the contents, the young man sealed the package and sent it to his sweetheart with the following note :

'I chose these because I noticed that you are not in the habit of wearing any when we go out in the evening. If it had not been for your sister, I would have chosen the long ones with buttons down the side, but she wears short ones that are easier to remove. These are a delicate shade, but the lady I bought them from showed me the pair she had been wearing for the past three weeks and they are hardly soiled. I asked her to try yours on for me and she looked really smart. I wish I could be there to put them on for you the first time, as no doubt other hands will come in contact with them before I have a chance to see you again. When you take them off, remember to blow in them before putting them away, as they will naturally be a little damp from wearing. Just think how many times I will kiss them during the coming year!

All my love.

Billy'

made me lol

eddie

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KP Nuts

Hey Ed, did you know there's a new woman on the block........

cant_afford_me.jpg

But Mrs Keily i'm not sure if i wanna afford you........................LOL

Mr KP Nut. 363p.gif

• 1 month later...
Guest Scarletfever

One day, in line at the works cafeteria, Jack says to Mike behind him,

"My elbow hurts like hell. I suppose I'd better see a doctor!"

Listen mate ; don't waste your time down at the surgery, Mike replies.

There's a diagnostic computer at Tesco. Just give it a urine sample

and the computer will tell you what's wrong, and what to do about it.

It takes ten seconds and only costs five quid....a lot quicker and

better than a doctor and you get Clubcard points".

So Jack collects a urine sample in a small jar and takes it to Tesco.

He deposits five pounds and the computer lights up and asks for the

urine sample. He pours the sample into the slot and waits.

Ten seconds later, the computer ejects a printout:

"You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water and avoid heavy

activity. It will improve in two weeks".

That evening while thinking how amazing this new technology was, Jack

began wondering if the computer could be fooled.

He mixed some tap water, a stool sample from his dog, urine samples

from his wife and daughter, and "pleasured himself" into the mixture for

good measure. Jack hurried back to Tesco, eager to check what would

happen.

He deposits five pounds, pours in his concoction, and awaits the

results with a grin. The computer prints the following:

1) Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener.

2) Your dog has ringworm. Bathe him with anti-fungal shampoo.

3) Your daughter has a cocaine habit. Get her into rehab.

4) Your wife is pregnant. Twins. They aren't yours. Get a lawyer.

5) And if you don't stop playing with yourself, your elbow will never

get better....

Thank you for shopping at Tesco

Guest nyper74exc

tam and wull walking down street, tam notices everyone says hello to wull."you seem to know everyone wull". wull" aye, everybody knows me and i know them".tam "never". wull "aye". tam "prove it". wull "right then, who shall we go see?" tam "gordon brown". so of they go to 10 downing street, wull knocks on the door, gordon brown answers " hello wull, hows things". tams amazed. he says "right onto the plane, we're off to see george 'dubya' bush". so off they go, up to the white house, wull knocks on the door and 'dubya' answers "hello wull, hows things" tams gobsmacked. he says "right, off to rome. lets see if you know the pope". wull " och aye, i know him well". so off they go and they get to the vatican and wull says" right, you wait here, i'll go meet the pope and i'll come out onto the balcony with him". so off he go's and sure enough, 5 minutes later he appears on the balcony with his arm round the pope, waving to the crowd! wull scans the crowd, looking for tam and notices he's collapsed with a small crowd round him. so he runs down to check on tam. "tam, tam, are you alright? is it the shock of seeing me with the pope?" tam replys " no,no. i was standing here quite the thing when you came out with the pope when someone tapped me on the shoulder and said ' who's that up there with wull!!' ".

Archived