One for us blokes!!!

Guest Scarletfever

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Working to fish
Found this pic of Ed the other day checking out his new boat with Tina giving him a hand......

Mr KP Nut. 363p.gif

Oi Pete, Tina here tonight. I think i'll take a leaf out of your book and if that's supposed to be me in the water pulling the boat i'm off to find a picture of you LOL.

tina

Guest Scarletfever

Course, my son found this in A mates house.........................NO, IT WASN'T MY HOUSE, AND MY SOLICITOR WILL BACK ME UP!!!!:embarrassed:

funny0472.jpg

Guest Scarletfever

Okay..................but when I was growing up, I was considered quite a talent when we met in the Mother and toddlers group.

funny_baby_pictures_5.jpg

Guest Scarletfever

Must be honest guys...........I for one, was extremely disapointed when Jo said she couldn't kick the smoking habit............such a pretty girl girl when she was younger you know?:biglaugh::biglaugh:

fugly.jpg

Guest kevinboomer

Sorry boyz to interrupt your jesting but as a femme fatale I just had to add one for the girls!!!!

WHY DO MEN WHISTLE WHEN THEY'RE SITTING ON THE TOILET????

SO THEY KNOW WHICH END TO WIPE!!!!

But all your jokes are fantastic been telling them to my husband!! Sat on here from 6 till 12pm crying with laughter!!!!

Lisa x

Guest Scarletfever

Hey Lisa............as you've probably noticed we have our Fav girlies to 'pick on'...........'course, since you've thrown down the gauntlet so to speak, prepare to join the long line of girlies for the barrage of photographic insults!!!:biglaugh:

Course, you or your OH are most welcome to partake in the abuse throwing...............personally, I recommend chucking most of the missiles in the direction of the other guys as I'm the one who normally is the best behaved.........:err:

Dan

Guest Working to fish

Hey Lisa

Welcome to the threads. Don't believe scarletfever, i'm the best behaved. I'm only here cos he egged me on and by the way you need to add your threads on the girls' thread, as they're sooo rubbish and sooo far behind they need all the help they can get.

Also, don't forget to give your OH time to come on and join in with the guys.

eddie:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest Scarletfever

Newcomer Lisa thought that this would scare us lads!!!

Works for me.............:embarrassed:

moment_079.jpg

Guest jonseywife
Sorry boyz to interrupt your jesting but as a femme fatale I just had to add one for the girls!!!!

WHY DO MEN WHISTLE WHEN THEY'RE SITTING ON THE TOILET????

SO THEY KNOW WHICH END TO WIPE!!!!

But all your jokes are fantastic been telling them to my husband!! Sat on here from 6 till 12pm crying with laughter!!!!

Lisa x

Lisa......... If you think their jokes are funny, then just wait till you read the girly thread !!!!

Here's the link & feel free to add jokes, piccies etc, as we have a war going on with those smelly 'orrible boys !!!!!!!!!!!!

They think they are winning coz they have more posts, but us girls go for quality not quanitity !!!!!!! :yes:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/news-gossip-chat/22097-another-one-girls-29.html

p.s. This is what the blokes look like incase your wondering !!!!! :biglaugh:

fatguys.jpg

Archived