One for us blokes!!!

Guest Scarletfever

Guest Working to fish

OK jonseywife, but did you tell lisa what you did in your courting days. Ok, i'll tell her. Lisa, jonseywife used to get as many tissues as possible and stuff them down her bra. What she also told me was she'd always keep 2 smarties in her smarties tube, can't think why? Don't tell me you used to do this as well.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:eddie

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kevinboomer

A woman bought her husband a present for his birthday. He opened it and said "what the ?*"@ do I want with a rocket?"

she said "you wanted space now ?"@* off!!!

Straight back at ya!!! Bring on the photo's dare ya got lots more where that came from!!!!

Lisa

Guest KP Nuts

Er Excuse me i'm the quiet 1, an i dont wanna mention names so i'll just say WHO started this thread in the 1st place, Hi Lisa, your not from Wales are you, or 1 of those cider gulping places in the south west ??????????????????????

Mr KP Nut. 363p.gif

Guest Scarletfever
Sal's not had many enquiries on the 2nd hand car she is trying to sell????????????

bargain-buy.jpg

Mr KP Nut. 363p.gif

Yea....she tried selling this one onto me as well....'It only needs a little touch up'....

Yeah and Maggie Thatcher was a call girl!!:biglaugh:

AprilTrivia.jpg

Guest Scarletfever

I asked around a bit...I've heard of this new girl Lisa whos been getting a bit above her station....

Someone told me that her dog loved her....especially when it rained!!:biglaugh:

fat.jpg

Archived