Deception Bay?

Briggy

Hi I'm just trying to find out about Deception Bay and Rothwell.

Is there any good places to live there, as peeps are sayin there not good areas.

Is there a lot of crime there?

Just looks like you can get a lot more for your buck there.

And what are the beaches like there?

look forward to some interesting replies:)

Cheers Brig x:wubclub:

Hi I'm just trying to find out about Deception Bay and Rothwell.

Is there any good places to live there, as peeps are sayin there not good areas.

Is there a lot of crime there?

Just looks like you can get a lot more for your buck there.

And what are the beaches like there?

look forward to some interesting replies:)

Cheers Brig x:wubclub:

You mean Depression Bay! The only way I would buy a house there is for investment not to live in. IMHO not a nice place, only a few good pockets near the water, plenty of mossies , no beach.

You mean Depression Bay! The only way I would buy a house there is for investment not to live in. IMHO not a nice place, only a few good pockets near the water, plenty of mossies , no beach.

So it's a no go then.

Yeah that's what I've heard depression bay ha ha.

was just wondering as there are some good cheap properties there, but then that says it all I suppose.

Cheers Brig

So it's a no go then.

Yeah that's what I've heard depression bay ha ha.

was just wondering as there are some good cheap properties there, but then that says it all I suppose.

Cheers Brig

In time it will improve, there was a certain ethnic group there who gave it a bad name, they are gradually moving away to Caboolture and surrounds. Still a lot of crap there but in the future it will be fine I'm sure.

Before we came to Oz , we had planned on settling in or around the Deception Bay area,, however when i saw it in person and got feedback from a few Aussies we decided it wasn't for us. Everyone is different though ,so theres nothing wrong with going and having a look for yourself.

Cal x

Thanks for the advice peeps:D

Will probs give it a miss for the time being:D

Want to be in a good area, and not to be worrying.

Shame like cos there are some good size properties there, and very affordable too:)

But you don't know till you ask.

Cheers Brig x

Archived