Advice needed!! Please Help!! 475 application

rebejes3

Hi

I have been gratnted WA SS last week :notworthy:( OH- Counsellor -nec) couldn't lodge my visa due to temporary suspension, just waiting for July 1'st :daydreaming: the existing WA SMP has my occupation on their list, but i hope the new one too... If its not released by July 1 st can i still apply for 475 visa with the existing evidence.... or do i need to wait for the new SMP, kindly share your opinion.... :yes: Thanks

Guest izephyr

The sooner the better. Nobody knows( except the immigration minister) what July 1st will bring to those who already applied or are planning to apply. Isn't it better to walk through the known path. If you're too adventurous, then it's a different thing.

By the WAY, if you apply Soon, your application will be processed sooner, I think. I suppose most of the people here will agree with my opinion.

The sooner the better. Nobody knows( except the immigration minister) what July 1st will bring to those who already applied or are planning to apply. Isn't it better to walk through the known path. If you're too adventurous, then it's a different thing.

By the WAY, if you apply Soon, your application will be processed sooner, I think. I suppose most of the people here will agree with my opinion.

Hi Izephyr,

Thanks for your reply... Even i do plan for it, wanna apply soon.....Just fingers crossed with Prayer!!! :yes:

I told my agent and he asked me to wait for the new SMP of WA... But i feel if i would apply before that (if its not published on 1st July) then the risk will be low.... Just another week to go!!! Let it fulfill the dreams of thousands and thousands of souls!!! :notworthy:

Guest izephyr

you're right with your feeling. The risk is low if you apply now. what happens if the new WA SMP doesn't have your occupation? All the best for your application.

you're right with your feeling. The risk is low if you apply now. what happens if the new WA SMP doesn't have your occupation? All the best for your application.

yep

Thanks for your opinion :smile: Just gonna apply before the new SMP :yes:

Archived