15 days to go - any adivice on the Visa Application

clairerichie

Hello all,

Am now counting the days down now to the much anticipated new points system comes out, and the New State Migration Plan is released am fingers crossed for QLD,

Fingers Crossed Bricklayers on Queensland,

It all seems to have a calm now that we have passed the skills assessment and have a month off,

Am bracing myself for another round of endless paperwork, and what new requirements will be, as am sure there will be some hurdels

Does the Visa Application seem to be easier than the practical assessment process ....

Another 15 Days Grace or Limbo

:mask:

Guest mandhani
Hello all,

Am now counting the days down now to the much anticipated new points system comes out, and the New State Migration Plan is released am fingers crossed for QLD,

Fingers Crossed Bricklayers on Queensland,

It all seems to have a calm now that we have passed the skills assessment and have a month off,

Am bracing myself for another round of endless paperwork, and what new requirements will be, as am sure there will be some hurdels

Does the Visa Application seem to be easier than the practical assessment process ....

Another 15 Days Grace or Limbo

:mask:

Are we going to have new point system pretty soon..I am not too sure about this and waiting to hear on the same rather pretty desperately

Hoping to hear on the new point system from someone on this forum.

Are we going to have new point system pretty soon..I am not too sure about this and waiting to hear on the same rather pretty desperately

Everyone here is waiting to know what will happen on 1st July 2010 :biggrin: If only we could get DIAC to end our miseries, it would be great !! Hopefully the SMPs wll bring us some joy.

DIAC has clearly said in roadshows that no new points test is expected for several months.

But you never know, you can expect anything from DIAC

Guest mpogr

I am going to put my money on there being no announcements from DIAC on July 1st, they are always late with promised announcements. :no:

There must be SOME announcement by DIAC on or before Jul 1st, and this is why: the current suspension of applications will be over, so, they will either have to prolong it (which requires an announcement of its own) or resume accepting new applications. Since they have already proclaimed that all applications submitted after Jul 1st will be according to the new SOL, and there will be no assessments using it immediately on Jul 1st, as the assessing bodies won't issue those before Jul 1st, DIAC will have to clarify on the issue of fresh assessments using ASCO codes and post Jul 1st applications.

There must be SOME announcement by DIAC on or before Jul 1st, and this is why: the current suspension of applications will be over, so, they will either have to prolong it (which requires an announcement of its own) or resume accepting new applications. Since they have already proclaimed that all applications submitted after Jul 1st will be according to the new SOL, and there will be no assessments using it immediately on Jul 1st, as the assessing bodies won't issue those before Jul 1st, DIAC will have to clarify on the issue of fresh assessments using ASCO codes and post Jul 1st applications.

Oh ok. I thought we all knew that already. What I meant was I would put my money on there not being anything *new*. :biggrin:

Archived