How much to get a Black Labrador to Perth?

Guest leevine1975

Guest leevine1975

Hi.

We have a Black Labrador that is 8 Years old and am looking at bringing him with us. As we cant have kids he is like our child. Just wondered if any of you can let me know how much you paid bringing a similar size dog. He weighs about 30kg. I would just like an idea so I dont get ripped off as I have heard the figure could be £3k.

Kind regards

Lee

Hi.

We have a Black Labrador that is 8 Years old and am looking at bringing him with us. As we cant have kids he is like our child. Just wondered if any of you can let me know how much you paid bringing a similar size dog. He weighs about 30kg. I would just like an idea so I dont get ripped off as I have heard the figure could be £3k.

Kind regards

Lee

Hi Lee,

We have sent 2 ret x labs over with petairuk, for the 2 of them it was just over £5k, so for one that sounds about right, Its not done by weight of the dog, its the size of the crate that will be used, Our boys are due home tmrw after spending 30 days in quaranteen and they both look very happy and healthy!

Thanks for that. I bet you cant wait for tomorrow then.

All the best. Lee

Your welcome!

They have been missed so much, but we have used a dog walker who walks them twice a week and sends us pictures of them, The kids can't wait to have them home, as they are a huge part of the family, and 30 days has seemed so much longer! Good luck with your pup, but get a few quotes as prices do vary, you can save money also if the company you choose is close by so that you are able to travel to them for blood tests etc!

Hi we brought our dalmation over to perth , and he was just under £3,000 BEST money ive ever spent !! we used golden arrow animal shippers www.goldenarrowshippers.com shropshire ( who i would def use again!) i liked the fact that we used our vets for the bloods and vaccinations and they dealt with all the rest , as has been mentioned the crate is made for measure ie height width and movement , we had a bigger than average crate as jack had a leg injury so he needed extra movement , fantastic service and we used www.dogwalks.com.au for the quarantine walks extra , as jack came out before us , for us this was brill and we new if we visited him he would get upset , we got pictures and he got treats and a tuss! byford quarantine were great and he looked brilliant when he left after his month! ( we were really stressed about the whole process , more than he was!) all the best !

Guest rudes

Costs about 3000 Euro. Shipped him from Brussels. Price shipping about 1250 Euro en they harge in AQIS Perth 30 AUD per day. If you can choose please take the Center in Pert(Byford), they take realy good care of your pets and....they are petminded and friendly. My Chihuahua leave the center next friday. Looking forward to it.

Archived