July arrival..

loubylou475

... we're due to arrive in Perth on 1st July..... stopping off in Dubai for a few nights en-route so our Dubai luggage will obviously be full of lightweight summer and swimwear stuff. Any advise as to what we should be bringing in our Perth luggage, assuming that our container won't be arriving before September?? Thanks, Louby

... we're due to arrive in Perth on 1st July..... stopping off in Dubai for a few nights en-route so our Dubai luggage will obviously be full of lightweight summer and swimwear stuff. Any advise as to what we should be bringing in our Perth luggage, assuming that our container won't be arriving before September?? Thanks, Louby

Lots of warm clothes, coats, jumper, hats, gloves, thermal undies!!! No seriously its cold now!:shocked:

Guest Stuarts

Hiya, we arrived last September from Birmingham and it was still quite chilly and wet, but my middle daughter still insisted juming in the pool (she had a borrow a wetsuit) so I would pack your winters clothes and leave summer clothes to come in the container. Where are you moving to when you come to Perth ?

Becky

Thanks for replies - I knew it was approaching winter but probably wouldn't have bothered with jumpers and stuff so thanks for that! Just waiting to hear where OH's company are housing us for the 1st 3 months - probably nor but could be nearer to airport as that's where he'll be based. Will be looking for friends when we arrive so stay in touch! Lou

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rhiannon

Hi Lou, we are also arriving in Perth on 29th/6, leaving Manchester on 24/6 and staying in Dubai for four nights , we have a temp rental in Baldivis for two weeks and then moving NOR as husband has chance of some work there, he is a joiner, also have places for two of our girls at a school NOR, would be good to keep in touch.

Guest Rhiannon

Hi Lou, we are also arriving in Perth on 29th/6, leaving Manchester on 24/6 and staying in Dubai for four nights , we have a temp rental in Baldivis for two weeks and then moving NOR as husband has chance of some work there, he is a joiner, also have places for two of our girls at a school NOR, would be good to keep in touch. Sorry posted under daughters name, she hadn't logged out.

Guest Jo and Dave

Hi Lou,

Where in Perth are you heading to? We're from Notts too :wink:

Good luck, not long now!

Jo x

Hi Loubylou

I arrived in Perth 2.5 weeks ago on a 457 and am also from Notts (Worksop to be precise!)! At the moment there's lots of rain and it can get quite cool but there has also been days when its been lovely and warm (as far as my british skin goes!). We have moved to a place called South Beach, South Fremantle and its a lovely place.

Good luck with the journey and arrival, you must be feeling really excited right now! I know I havn't been here long but if there is any information you need shout up and I will do my best.

Jessie

Archived