Should I call??

shaza

:wacko:I was thinking of phoning direct to DIAC and/or Visa processing centre because like everyone else im fed up waiting and just hoping for a little bit of news to boost us. I feel like im just pacing the floor and cant make any future plans just incase our visa comes.

Has anyone had any joy phoning direct or is it a waste of time?

Who exactly do I call? We have a SS for Queensland and still waiting to be told to have meds.

Any advice please??

Thanks x

To be honest it probably won't make any difference if you call ... unfortunatly the visa game is a waiting game, especially since the changes, there's probably hundreds in the same boat.

I'm calling tonight!

We applied online in March 2009 and the last action on the file was in May 2009. Since then we've submitted medicals and IELTS results, but haven't received confirmation they've been received, despite several email requests.

Basically, we're in limbo with no idea what's going on, like so many others!

I'll let you know how I get on.

Mike

Have just called Oz and been told that meds and IELTS results are on file (just not updated online yet!). Estimated time of review/case officer allocation is end of September at latest, but hopefully earlier, within 2 or 3 months.

The wait continues, but at least some questions have been answered and I can sleep a little easier tonight. I'm glad I called.:smile:

Guest digc

I called a couple of weeks ago. I was told everything was fine and it was good news as the visa was in the final stages. They were completing routine checks and I should hear in July.

I think it made me feel better but don't think it makes any difference to processing.

Good luck, Diane

Archived