Advice needed, which areas are good in queensland

ninamorley

Hi all, I know its the usaul question but we are just starting to do a little research on the Queensland areas.

We are a family of 3 and at the moment live in Adelaide. Nina the wife is ok with the place and the daughter and I like it but I have always felt that the east coast would be a lot better for us as a family.

We are looking for the usual, nice suburbs, affordable (as we do not have a lot of money) and good schools for our 9 year old daughter. We love walks on the beach, jogging, fishing, kayaking, snorkling and want to start camping. We do not like it too busy but I am starting a carpet/tile cleaning business so we need to be close to a population of some size. We would consider anywhere just north of Brisbane up towards the Noosaville area. I am flying up to Noosaville on my own in August for 3 days, so any help towards areas to look at would be appreciated.

My wife is 29 and is a A+E nurse so I decent local hospital is imperative.

Thanks Marcus aged 39.

I think the problem with QLD is there are too many nice areas! lol

If you can have a drive up and explore what the Gold Coast, Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast have to offer. All have some good hospitals located there so it really depends what you as a family prefer.

Cal x

Archived