Coolum@thebeach or Element Sunshine Coast?

PARBUTTN

Hi,

After my reccie with my family, the holiday accomodation we stayed in on arrival wasn't quite the standard we were expecting. This had such a negative impact on our holiday, and the whole event was very upsetting for me. Fortunately the fantastic management found us alternative accomodation. When we eventually emmigrate later this year I want to initially stay in nice holiday accomodation for a month so we can look around the areas and find a long term rental. We have 16yr old twins and I want our initial arrival to be "holiday mode" seeing as we havent had a holiday for last 2yrs as thinking our visa will be coming anyday!!

I have found 2 complex's just outside where we are planning to reside, being Coolum @ the Beach Resort and Element at Coolum. Does anyone have any experiences or knowledge of this accomodation. Your comments would be appreciated

Thanks

Nicki x

Hi,

After my reccie with my family, the holiday accomodation we stayed in on arrival wasn't quite the standard we were expecting. This had such a negative impact on our holiday, and the whole event was very upsetting for me. Fortunately the fantastic management found us alternative accomodation. When we eventually emmigrate later this year I want to initially stay in nice holiday accomodation for a month so we can look around the areas and find a long term rental. We have 16yr old twins and I want our initial arrival to be "holiday mode" seeing as we havent had a holiday for last 2yrs as thinking our visa will be coming anyday!!

I have found 2 complex's just outside where we are planning to reside, being Coolum @ the Beach Resort and Element at Coolum. Does anyone have any experiences or knowledge of this accomodation. Your comments would be appreciated

Thanks

Nicki x

Hi Nicki, no personal experience sorry but wondering whether you know about tripadvisor dot com. The reviews on there are often very helpful.

Archived