Meet up where !!! Everyone welcome xx help !!!

pau1evs

SO GUYS CAN ANYONE HELP !!!

the reason i was asking is alot of you guys want to meet up x and i want to meet of you guys too xx but where !!!

Its not summer where we can meet on any beach,park etc and hope the weather is Good !!

ANY IDEAS !!! IT MUST has plenty of shelter !!!! (ie NOT A BUS STOP !!! lol ) just in cause weather is naf !!! like a village hall with playgound and space to throw a ball round !! or even hire a bouncy castle !!!and the more turns up less to pay xxxx

!!! but bring your own food !!!! or even a plate !!!

we need somewhere that if you come as family kids can play !! or even on your own or as a couple xxx so everyone is welcome !!!!

as adults hopefully somewhere where we can just have a chat

and come and go as you please xxx any ideas

I have a few but how many would actually turn up !!!

carole xxx

Guest nimble68

Hi Carole,

sounds like a fab idea although have no idea where....sorry no help at all !! Seen somewhere the mention of the harbour keyes? Not sure if I have that right. Everywhere I can think of doesn't have any shelter...will have a search on the net and see what I come up with.

Jackie

id love to come but 2 months to early for me,

A suggestion, why not meet in a park and get everyone to take a gazebo that way the adults could stay dry and the kids well as long as they were having fun dont mind a bit of rain,

Any way we will be up for meets in august september.

Hope your all well

Tracey

Guest terekev

what area are you looking at ?? the lilydale shire ha quite a few halls they hire out ,there not too expensive and you could charge an entry fee to cover costs,most local shires would do this,also footy and cricket clubs rent there rooms out too on a day they are not in use,you could try them too.regards Teresa. (new to this site,lived in aus for 35 years)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest trophy

the reason i was asking is alot of you guys want to meet up x and i want to meet of you guys too xx but where !!!

Its not summer where we can meet on any beach,park etc and hope the weather is Good !!

ANY IDEAS !!! IT MUST has plenty of shelter !!!! (ie NOT A BUS STOP !!! lol ) just in cause weather is naf !!! like a village hall with playgound and space to throw a ball round !! or even hire a bouncy castle !!!and the more turns up less to pay xxxx

we need somewhere that if you come as family kids can play !! or even on your own or as a couple xxx so everyone is welcome !!!!

carole xxx

Braeside Park SE burbs, Jells Park, east Melb, both have big open areas and some shelter, Cowes Phillip Island has shelters & BBQ if you really want to get out!:twitcy:

Braeside Park SE burbs, Jells Park, east Melb, both have big open areas and some shelter, Cowes Phillip Island has shelters & BBQ if you really want to get out!:twitcy:

thanks for your post x but i think we might have to wait til weather changes and thanks for your suggestions x

carole

Guest juliemtaylor

and we will know where to come round for coffee as Carole has been to the rental, and I stayed there.. Not long now, hope you are excitied!!!

Julie x

Guest sunnyday
and we will know where to come round for coffee as Carole has been to the rental, and I stayed there.. Not long now, hope you are excitied!!!

Julie x

I can't believe in a matter of weeks I'll be on the other side of the planet!! Good job you know where to come for a brew lol I'll see you there :biggrin:

you may already have this but as a suggestion you could create a facebook group.....this will allow people to join and events can be created etc etc..

We have expats on the gold coast.....

anyone who wants to become friends on face book are more than welcome xxxx

carole x

just pm me xxx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jeza

Hi Carole, sunnydays and others, We will be over August 23rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally a date is set. Very excited to meet you all

Jenny

We would love to meet, we land on the 28th July,

cheers

Tracey xxx

dont worry tracey xxx your on my list hun xxx too cold at the mo though brrrrr xxx dont forget your winter woolies xxx

love carole xxxx

Guest itskaren

carole xxx

Great Idea!

There is a great park in Lilydale which has a lake and things for kids to do. Just an idea as it is easy to get to on the Eastern Line (last stop). The park is walking distance to the train station.

Probably better there in the spring or summer. keep us posted!

Archived