Anyone want to House Swap - House in Uk for house in Northern Suburbs of Perth

teejaygb

Hi

My parents are wanting to come over and spend 3 or 6 months in Australia and were wondering if anyone wanted to house swap ?? We are living in Kallaroo North of Perth WA so somewhere not too far away would be ideal. Their house is a beautiful 4 bed detached 1930's traditional English house with large driveway and large gardens in the North Lincolnshire Wolds - located in a small market town. Pictures available. Anyway if anyone interested please contact me.

Also if anyone has done this before and has any feedback on the idea good or bad experiences I'd love to hear about it. It seems like a good idea if both properties are of equal quality and the people are genuine, trustworthy and reliable I guess.

They looking to come out September time and stay over Christmas and New Year maybe until March.

Anyway nothing ventured nothing gained and all that :idea:

Hi

My parents are wanting to come over and spend 3 or 6 months in Australia and were wondering if anyone wanted to house swap ?? We are living in Kallaroo North of Perth WA so somewhere not too far away would be ideal. Their house is a beautiful 4 bed detached 1930's traditional English house with large driveway and large gardens in the North Lincolnshire Wolds - located in a small market town. Pictures available. Anyway if anyone interested please contact me.

Also if anyone has done this before and has any feedback on the idea good or bad experiences I'd love to hear about it. It seems like a good idea if both properties are of equal quality and the people are genuine, trustworthy and reliable I guess.

They looking to come out September time and stay over Christmas and New Year maybe until March.

have you also looked at holiswap or home exchange.com websites as well we undertook 2 house swaps when we did our reccies on e to the blue mountains and one to brisbane both very successful we swapped house car etc I would recommend it but you have to be happy yourself to allow complete strangers into your home i spoke with both families and felt comfortable but life is for living and learning and if you dont try how will you lean

Hi

This is a long established home swap company with lots of properties...

HomeLink - home exchange house swap

As you'll see, most are professional people and have references etc available.

There is also this one...

Guardian home exchange - swap homes worldwide

I know a friend who uses these resources two or three times a year and swears by them.

I'm planning on doing the same when we do our Oz reccie.

Best of luck.

• 2 years later...
Guest RMCL9045

Hi Teejay

Are you still looking for a 6 month house swap for your parents?

We are in Kingsley and are looking to sap from March to September 2013

We dont need UK house until 15th April 2013 but ours will be available.

Email me if interested and I will send you a link to our house.

Regards

Robert McLoughlin

Hi Robert

Thanks for your reply - I posted this 2 years ago and my parents ended up staying for almost 2 years they have just returned to UK last week. They are hoping to return next year though so I will speak with them to see if they have any definate plans - I know my dad wanted to return soon after arriving back.

QUOTE=RMCL9045;1935878763]Hi Teejay

Are you still looking for a 6 month house swap for your parents?

We are in Kingsley and are looking to sap from March to September 2013

We dont need UK house until 15th April 2013 but ours will be available.

Email me if interested and I will send you a link to our house.

Regards

Robert McLoughlin

Guest RMCL9045

Hi Teejay

Next year is what we are looking for as well.

We have a Mazda 6 manual if they have a car to swop as well.

Would you like to see the house yourself?

That might be a start.

It is on a battleaxe block and nice and quiet and secluded but close to Whitfords Avenue so easy access to Kallaroo.

Ours is available from 1st March 2013 until at least 1st week in September, that may be extended as well.

Please PM me for details

Regards

Robert

Archived