Queensland Traders Test Page

Guest EM&M

Hi Cal, It actually worked!! I have added to info you emailed and the amended the contact page a bit so that we know where the referals are coming from.

Anyone else that ones added please fill out the "join" page.

Thanks

Em x

So I guess this is just for registered traders so far?? Paul is in the process so cannot add at this time as he doesnt have a company name

Great idea tho Em..Clever Girl x

Hi Jo,

If Paul is available for work no reason why you cant add his details. I have amended the contact page so that you dont need to have a company name.

Em x

Blimey Em....You are so quick off the mark!!!! your'e a diamond..Thanks hunny xx

haha, I got a nearly 3 years old that has decided this week 5am is wake up time, only this morning it was 4.40am. I'm dead on my feet and shes showing no sign of flagging yet 00020074.gif

Em x

Em, Perhpas these pages should be on each state and do them as a sticky that way they'll always be at the top of any threads

Ali

Hi Ali,

Yes I am going to do them for all states, what I thought was I would do a test page for Queensland. See if they layout etc was right and if any amendments were needed then go on to do the rest of the states. Otherwise it means if things need amending need to go through and do them all just its quite time consuming. I have to build each states website as it wont allow you just to copy another one (if that makes sense).

If I can have some feedback & comments on this from anyone to see if it is ok I will start on the other states right away and people can start submitting.

Do you think I should get Tim to sticky them all in Jobs&Careers or should we put the in the "talk about" sections. Advice would be appreciated.

Thanks Em x

Guest Working to fish

we think this is a great idea. We're still along way off of being in Brisbane-i'm a carpenter/joiner, i've got my own web site. Is this site for people already in Queensland or for us coming over as well?

we think this is a great idea. We're still along way off of being in Brisbane-i'm a carpenter/joiner, i've got my own web site. Is this site for people already in Queensland or for us coming over as well?

Eddie,

At the moment it is only for people who are in Oz. That way people who are in oz can use the services of people who use this site, help each other out. Along with companies how are recommended by people who have used them.

As soon as you are there we can add you on.

Em x

Guest Working to fish

ok, thanks for that. As soon as we're there, hopefully the end of year, but that's anyones guess going by how long visas as taking, we'll let you know as soon as we land.

Thanks for your reply.

Guest Scarletfever

Thats an absolutely fab idea Em.

D'you know? having to juggle kids around suits you......you seem to have loads of energy left at the end and the begining of the day.

I need someone to do the ironing so if you can come over mine a couple of times a week, it'd be great.:biglaugh:

Dan

Thats an absolutely fab idea Em.

D'you know? having to juggle kids around suits you......you seem to have loads of energy left at the end and the begining of the day.

I need someone to do the ironing so if you can come over mine a couple of times a week, it'd be great.:biglaugh:

Dan

Hi Dan,

I dont do ironing thats OH job :biglaugh:. Im just on the go 24/7 could do with a bit more shut eye tho!

Em x

Guest Scarletfever
Hi Dan,

I dont do ironing thats OH job :biglaugh:. Im just on the go 24/7 could do with a bit more shut eye tho!

Em x

Thats ok...........send him round!:biglaugh:

Archived