Who to contact re referred medicals??

lsbc1976

My medicals were recieved on 31 March 2010 and are still showing as refered. I got my xray done on 29th april and they showed as recieved on the 6th may, these have also been referred. Im pregnant which i guess is the reason they have all been referred.

I had kind of thought the bloods and medical would have been changed to recieved when they inputed my xrays being referred.

Its starting to freak me out now, but i keep telling myself if there was something wrong they would have told me by now :err:

Does anyone know who i should call to find out about them, or an email addrss or phone number .

Thanks

My medicals were recieved on 31 March 2010 and are still showing as refered. I got my xray done on 29th april and they showed as recieved on the 6th may, these have also been referred. Im pregnant which i guess is the reason they have all been referred.

I had kind of thought the bloods and medical would have been changed to recieved when they inputed my xrays being referred.

Its starting to freak me out now, but i keep telling myself if there was something wrong they would have told me by now :err:

Does anyone know who i should call to find out about them, or an email addrss or phone number .

Thanks

Take it easy girl. Referred means that they are looking at the x-rays and other meds closely. If they have anything else, they will definitely come back to you :biggrin:

Hi

You can call HOC Sydney on +61 2 8666 5777 this evening (ie when it is 9 am in Sydney) either quoting your TRN No. or your surname and they will be able to advise you on the status.

Hope this helps.

PS: Normally if there is anything wrong the Panel Doctor will advise you ........ so relax.

Regards

Balman

Guest Liverpool lou

hi Isbc1976, I understand how you feel. Im also confused about how they state medicals have been referred. My husband had a straight forward medical no problems only an additional blood test to check for diabetes. For my medical I had to request my GP to forward past medical reports because I'd had Knee operations years ago which shown early stages of arthritis. It took a few weeks before my Gp sent these to the Medical Doctor then for him to send them off. On our application status mine is straight forward and all are stated as recieved, however my Husbands has shown up in april as medicals and blood tests referred, but all are now finalised. It is worrying and its only to be expected to automatically assume there is something wrong but surely somebody would have notified us by now. going through this process definately makes me paranoid :wacko:and I worry about the slightest little thing. Our agent is constantly getting emails etc off us when we need some reasurrance Hang on in there

Love Lesley x

Archived