Is anyone out there wanting to go to Tasmania?

crispysince70

Hi Chris,

When do you arrive in Tas? We are a family of 4 who has our visa. We visited Tassie in April 2009. Its gorgeous but we're still stuggling to make that final decision on which state we are moving to. While we all liked Tas I'm worried that we might be limiting the children with education and job opportunities.

What part are you moving to and have you checked out any schools?

Vanessa

Hi Chris,

When do you arrive in Tas? We are a family of 4 who has our visa. We visited Tassie in April 2009. Its gorgeous but we're still stuggling to make that final decision on which state we are moving to. While we all liked Tas I'm worried that we might be limiting the children with education and job opportunities.

What part are you moving to and have you checked out any schools?

Vanessa

We are hoping to get there for October this year. We spent quite abit of time in the Kingston/Blackmans bay area, where we felt almost 'at home' so we'll be heading back there without a doubt.

As far as schools are concerned we've looked at a few online that were kindly suggested by other forum users, but I think we're not going to commit ourselves to a school for the kids untill we get there and we can see them in person, and speak to the teachers etc.

I don't think we should have too much of a problem with employment, as the area where I think we'd like to settle is near to Hobart which is quite a big city with a decent size population.

I hope you make the right decision for yourselves.

Chris x

Guest siamsusie
Yeah crisp,2nd choice tbh,cooler,gorgeous scenery,susie walking naked thru the garden,people can count better coz they've got 12 digits according to some on here,and then ME!AWWWWWwwwww it'l be top!

Cheeky monkey:laugh: I swear the wildlife have had behavioral problems since I walk around in a state of undress:mad:.

12 digits, scars, my Tasmanian husband has them all which was part of the attraction:Randy-git:

I think you on our island would make it most interesting:daydreaming:.

love Susie x:hug:

Guest siamsusie
I'd love to live in Tassie but unfortunately there are no jobs in my line of work and they are not well paid. I'd rather be there than stuck in Melbourne.

I forgot to wish you a very Happy Birthday Boganbear the other day:hug: many good wishes for a successful year.

This is one of the problems in certain fields isnt it here in Tasmania... You never know something might come your way though BB!

:hug:Susie x

Archived