Where the heck are our police checks!

lsbc1976

Sorry to depress you but my police checks took nearly 4 weeks and that was after having to chase them up by not only email but also on the phone and there was a cock up as i was told they had been sent out and they hadn't so they had to in the end send them special delivery as i kicked off enough and had been emailed incorrect information...

Am now waiting for my citizenship by descent application to go through and yet again there seems to be hold ups i think easter may have created a back log

Waiting waiting waiting ARGH.......:SLEEP:

They do say 10 working days, but that only starts from the day after they receive your app, and doesn't include postage time etc.

like I say, mine was about 3 weeks start to finish, and I have heard of other people getting horror stories of needing to chase it up etc.

Guest mickthemackem

we posted ours on 29th march and got them back yesterday, not bad as there was a bank holiday inbetween, yours should be with you soon.

all the best

Finally got my email response from them.

due for dispatch on 22/04/2010 under our 10 working day service. We do not consider the date of receipt or dispatch as part of the 10 working day service and we do not work weekends this is detailed in the guidance notes.

So what do they just hang onto it until the 10 days run out :wub:

Archived