uni advice please!!!!!!!!!!!!

sheryl12

please help!!! my step daughter deciced a few weeks ago that she wanted to come and try oz with us,which is great news!!! she wants to know if she can use her qualifications in child care that she has passed over here, can be used in perth? her qualifications are CACHE awards certificate diploma level three, she can use these qualifications to go to university over here to do a teaching degree,will she be able to get into uni in perth with these qualifications? she wants to come and have a year with us to see if she likes it before she goes to uni,so would she be able to work with children say in nuseries with this qualification??? hope this post makes sense!! thanks in advance for any replies!!:smile:

thankyou connaust for your reply,she will be coming with us on a 176 WA SS visa as long as we get it befor she is 18 which is june 2011!!! this is good news for us as she was a definate no no no im not coming for the last 12 months,then suddenly decided she want to come and try oz!!! do you know if she will be able to work with children for a while she makes up her mind if she wants to stay with us or go home ????

• 2 weeks later...
thankyou connaust for your reply,she will be coming with us on a 176 WA SS visa as long as we get it befor she is 18 which is june 2011!!! this is good news for us as she was a definate no no no im not coming for the last 12 months,then suddenly decided she want to come and try oz!!! do you know if she will be able to work with children for a while she makes up her mind if she wants to stay with us or go home ????

Hi, if you've already applied for your visa and she is on it, her age is from the date you applied I believe (someone will correct me if I'm wrong I'm sure!!) NOT the date its granted, so she should be fine even if she does turn 18 before you get your visa in hand.

Archived