Transfer from 176 to 119 RSMS

lsbc1976

Guest Gollywobbler
So we have to complete a form 47es. Can this be emailed to diac? also do we have to reattch all the paperwork, they already have it from the 176 application

Hi lsbc1976

I don't know the answer to your question myself but I know a man who does....!

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/members/bill_er_bong.html

Bill-er-Bong did exactly as you now propose and he did it pretty recently, so he knows the exact procedures, I would expect.

Send him a PM, I suggest.

Cheers

Gill

Guest mikeskinner1272

Hi mate.

I swapped from a 175 to a RSMS 119 last November 09.....when I got back from a 5 week holiday in NSW for a wedding, whilst there I managed to get a sponsor, The sponsoring company have to get in touch with the RCB ( Regional Certifying Body) with a 1053 form, to which has yours and the sponsoring company details. The RCB check out your sponsor and make sure they can fullfill their duties to employe you and do account checks on them. When I got back to the Uk my agent then got me to fill out the 47es form, that then got sent to Parramatta with all the paper work from my 175 Visa application. I did my medicals on Feb 23 10 and police checks, March 26 10 got a reply from DIAC saying my sponsor has the all clear, now just waiting to get the all clear with my paper work. I'm so glad i went down the RSMS route, it's far quicker.

Vetassess 12/08/09 ( general plumber )

Visa application 03/10/09 ( Victoria )

Then swapped to RSMS to NSW 19/12/09

AN119/RSMS 04/01/10 (lodged application)

medicals and police 23/02/10

Sponsor all clear 26/03/10

Visa granted ?????

If you have any questions please give me a call

Cheers

Mike

• 2 months later...
Guest dsugums
Hi mate.

I swapped from a 175 to a RSMS 119 last November 09.....when I got back from a 5 week holiday in NSW for a wedding, whilst there I managed to get a sponsor, The sponsoring company have to get in touch with the RCB ( Regional Certifying Body) with a 1053 form, to which has yours and the sponsoring company details. The RCB check out your sponsor and make sure they can fullfill their duties to employe you and do account checks on them. When I got back to the Uk my agent then got me to fill out the 47es form, that then got sent to Parramatta with all the paper work from my 175 Visa application. I did my medicals on Feb 23 10 and police checks, March 26 10 got a reply from DIAC saying my sponsor has the all clear, now just waiting to get the all clear with my paper work. I'm so glad i went down the RSMS route, it's far quicker.

Vetassess 12/08/09 ( general plumber )

Visa application 03/10/09 ( Victoria )

Then swapped to RSMS to NSW 19/12/09

AN119/RSMS 04/01/10 (lodged application)

medicals and police 23/02/10

Sponsor all clear 26/03/10

Visa granted ?????

If you have any questions please give me a call

Cheers

Mike

How did you make the fee free visa from your 175 to 119?

Guest mikeskinner1272
How did you make the fee free visa from your 175 to 119?

Because I was so far down the 175 route, I had already done my Vetassess and lodged and paid for my visa application for state sponsorship, so swapping from 175 to RSMS, there was no charge. The only cost was $330 for my sponsors paperwok to the RCB (Reginal Certifying Body) in Lismore NSW,

Any questions please get in touch. But my RSMS has now been in since Jan 2010, the DIAC have given me the all clear to be sponsored, but they still haven't finalized my own paperwork....be prepaired for a long weight, but not as long as if you was going down State sponsorship route.

Mike

Guest dsugums
Because I was so far down the 175 route, I had already done my Vetassess and lodged and paid for my visa application for state sponsorship, so swapping from 175 to RSMS, there was no charge. The only cost was $330 for my sponsors paperwok to the RCB (Reginal Certifying Body) in Lismore NSW,

Any questions please get in touch. But my RSMS has now been in since Jan 2010, the DIAC have given me the all clear to be sponsored, but they still haven't finalized my own paperwork....be prepaired for a long weight, but not as long as if you was going down State sponsorship route.

Mike

How you managed to get the fee waiver? Did you inform them about the 176 application whn you submit your 119 application or just send in the form as it is?

Guest mikeskinner1272
How you managed to get the fee waiver? Did you inform them about the 176 application whn you submit your 119 application or just send in the form as it is?

My agent got in touch with the DIAC, asked them the question. They said as my visa application was paid up in October 2009 for State Sponsorship there would be no more cost swapping to RSMS. If you have or don't have an agent get in touch with the DIAC and ask. How far are you down the visa process with your 176 ???? and what trade are you ???

Mike

Guest dsugums

Well, I just got an email from my CO asking if I would like to withdraw my 175 application. I requested that 2 months ago since I made a mistake in application and surely will get rejected.

I emailed her today that I would like to swap my 175 to 119. She replied that I still need to formally withdraw the application and did not mention anything about how to do the swapping. I will go to Melbourne this Friday and submit my 119 and ask them how to swap. Once my application is in, I will formally email the CO I am withdrawing 175 for 119.

Hope I dont need to pay again :wacko:

Guest mikeskinner1272
Well, I just got an email from my CO asking if I would like to withdraw my 175 application. I requested that 2 months ago since I made a mistake in application and surely will get rejected.

I emailed her today that I would like to swap my 175 to 119. She replied that I still need to formally withdraw the application and did not mention anything about how to do the swapping. I will go to Melbourne this Friday and submit my 119 and ask them how to swap. Once my application is in, I will formally email the CO I am withdrawing 175 for 119.

Hope I dont need to pay again :wacko:

Hello again.

I would be gob smacked if they charge you again.....all you are doing is swapping your visa, the paper work is the same, all I had to do with my sponsor was fill out a 1053 and a 47e form. As i said earlier I paid for my sponsor to be checked out by the RCB which cost $330.... There were and have been no extra costs.. This is where an agent is worth their weight in gold.

Mike

Archived