looking for friends to talk too aged 12 or 13

Guest auzy08

Guest auzy08

heyaaa im looking for people too talk too. im moving back to melbourne or sydney next yearr. boys or girls ;) aged 12 or 13 :) xxxxxx

Guest MissyKCornwall

heyyah im missykcornwall and im hopefully moving to melbourne or sydney my mate is moving in two weeks as well so yeah .... Hope we can be matesss xxxxx

• 3 weeks later...
Guest auzy08

hiyaaaa, andd awwww i wishh my friendd was movingg at leastt id know someonee overr thereee :)

ermmmm how oldd aree youuu?

andd whenn aree youu movingg? xxxx

Guest MissyKCornwall

I am 12 and i dont know when i am moving its a bit difficult because i will be leaving my dad and stuff!!! How old are you and when are you moving??? Hope to hear from you soon xxxx

MissyKCornwall

hi there

my girls are 12 and my boy is 8 and we have been in melbourne for 3 months

they have all started school 3 weeks ago and although they are missing their uk friends they have made loads of friends here the girls have already been to a birthday party and had a sleep over x

we have seen some spiders but just think they are more frightened than you and we havent seen a snake either xxx good luck with your move it will be fun x

carole x

Guest auzy08

hiyaaa and im 12 tooo turnin 13 next monthh :)

ive been to australiaaa beforeeee but moved backk to englandd and is moving back to australiaa next yearrr :) xxxx

Guest Pommy girl 1998

Hi im Jodie and im eleven but 12 this year.

I would also like to talk to some new friends around this age that are either in oz or moving there. And i would be happy to be your friend. This is my first day of joining pomz in oz and im looking for as many people to talk to as possible.

love jodie xxxx :tongue:

Guest nutamy96

Hello,,

My name is amy :)

im 13 moving on 14 but am moving to melbourne area at the end of may or start of june because my mum has got a job over there

i dont really want to go because im leaving friends and family but it will be hot hot hot and fun fun fun

so just look foward to them things :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest auzy08

hiyaaa jodiee andd you will love it overr theree itss amazingg. and i would likee too bee yourr friendd too :)

anddd heyaaaa amyy, its gorgous in melbourne i lived in australiaa for a year last year but moved backed too england but now were lookin to move back next yearr. to melbourne hope you enjoy it and i thought i would miss my friendss to bits but you can always keep in touch with them and visit them. :)

hope to hear from youse <3 :) xxxxxx

Guest Pommy girl 1998
hiyaaa jodiee andd you will love it overr theree itss amazingg. and i would likee too bee yourr friendd too :)

anddd heyaaaa amyy, its gorgous in melbourne i lived in australiaa for a year last year but moved backed too england but now were lookin to move back next yearr. to melbourne hope you enjoy it and i thought i would miss my friendss to bits but you can always keep in touch with them and visit them. :)

hope to hear from youse <3 :) xxxxxx

heyya,,

thanks for replying,its great you wanna be frriendss,, how come you moved back to uk?

if you have msn i would be happy to give u my addy onn a pm,

jodezz xx : )

Guest auzy08

iyaaaa,

and its oriteee :) and cuz we didnt settle proparly and my mum didnt really like it in perth. andd yeah i have msn i'll send you my addy on a om :)

kloee xxx

Guest Pommy girl 1998

heyya,

oriteee? is thhat another way of saying allright? oh its interesting that youve moved back,are you moving back to perth again? ill send you my email on a private message aswell and you can add me if you want or whatever ; )

Jodezzz x

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cogsie

hi, ive just joined and have seen your post. im a twelve year old boy in suffolk who is called connor who's waiting for our visas to come through but who knows when thts gonna be lol. were looking to move to melbourne and have just been out there on a holiday and we looked at some schools there. I would like to hear from u soon...

Archived