Motorbike for Sale-Honda CBR954RR Fireblade

dingwalls

Hi All,

We are moving back to the UK in May and need to sell my OHs motorbike. Check it out on Bikepoint.com.au (dont know how to paste in a link!) - $9,500 (price negotiable) red/black 16000kms, hardly ever used! We are based in Lovely Banks (Geelong).

Many thanks

Guest AndyS

shame u r so far away. im in perth and it sounds like the perfect bike for me.

could u send me a load of pics plz, just in case.

shipping bikes is relatively inexpensive, & very commonplace over here, so it need not be an issue.

Who would have a blade in WA ,you would never get out of first gear , be like a ground to air missile for clay pigeon shooting

Guest Working to fish
Change the record - It's getting very boring now.:SLEEP:

110k is our speed limit ,i can to that running to the fridge ,not sure what this is in mph . :idea:

Guest Working to fish
Since when do or ever have motorcyclists or car drivers for that matter ever stuck to any speed limit?:goofy:

When the bloody high way where we are now has point to point ,i can tel you ,i am not happy :no:

Guest clareamos

Hi AndyS

My brother is selling a CBR1000RR 2004 Fireblade Red & Black & we're in Perth. Selling due to going off travelling. $9500.00 ono

Let me know if you're interested

Guest AndyS

no thanks. the RR2 is by far the better handling, faster turning and more involving bike out of the 2.

thanks anyway.

Guest clareamos

Hi AndyS

I've never heard of a 1000RR(2). My brothers is a 2004 1000RR which is the model after the 954RR you were looking at!

No worries. I hope you find what you're looking for :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived