Can you reccomend cheap brisbane car rentals?

hedgehog

I was wondering if you had any experience of hire cars from Brisbane, we need something for a family of 4 with 40kg baggage allowance each. I have done a few estimates on google, but the cheaper companies may not be good companies. The likes of avis and hertz etc can be a $100 more per week, who have you used and size of car , costs etc.

Hiya we used Brisbane rent a car,,slightly older cars ,but reliable they collect you from the airport and take you to their depot 5 min away ,help with directions to where you are heading and provide you with maps etc ,we had 2 adults,2 kids ,8 cases and 4 hand luggage so had a estate car ,their email is www.brisbanerentacar.com.au ,,out of all the companys we priced these were the cheapest ,,

Cal x

Guest Susie_x_Chris

Hi there,

We came back from a vacation in Brisbane a couple of months a go. Whilst we were there we hired two car's from http://www.alphacarhire.com.au/.

The company caused us no problems, were really friendly and helpful, more than happy to pick up and drop off as needed, but more importantly their cars where clean and almost brand new too.

The Sonata sounds like a good option for your needs.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you want any more info.

Chris.

Guest koala12

Hi,

We live in Sydney but whenever we've been to Brisbane we have always used Abel car hire - they are based outside the airport and therefore much cheaper. Take a look at their website www.abel.com.au. We have always found them very good indeed and would recommend them.

Karen

Archived