Its foo king raining

Mongrel

Guest guest17301

not here....10 spots and a bit of lightning...just practicing for the coming months. I thought the roof was coming off at several points last winter. Take heed newcomers...batten down them hatches and remember to do 10kph round corners in the rain unless you fancy a quick trip down to ED!

not here....10 spots and a bit of lightning...just practicing for the coming months. I thought the roof was coming off at several points last winter. Take heed newcomers...batten down them hatches and remember to do 10kph round corners in the rain unless you fancy a quick trip down to ED!

Try buying new tyres Fi I bet they are like my head lol, seriously , its going to be a mare straight after the first rain al the dry weather and the rubber o0ff the tyres makes it like a skid pan its hammerin down here ,go to bed fi it mite come down there then

Guest guest17301
Wots to enjoy the thunder and lightning the dog is totally neurotic ,he is sat under the computer desk in about halft the space he sholud fit in

Poor thing, let him cuddle up with you or failing that give him some phenergen. Bless him....

Just got soaked through !!!!out walking the dog watching the lightening as we walked next thing its pi**ing down ......had to take cover in a half built house ..lol....rang a friend to come and rescue us ....sign of things to come I guess .....

Archived