Where are you now Category 6?

ozwonderful

Dear all,

Anybody has got a CO yet? Just can't wait to hear from the rest of you.

Lodged March 2008

175 non CSL, non SS

Category 6

Code : 2211-11 Accountant

HR country

Agent Yes

Paper submision

Waited almost 2 years now

Regards,

ozwonderful :SLEEP:

Guest theluckyrocky

Lodged Aug 2008

885 non CSL, non SS

Category 6

Code : 2211-11 Accountant

HR country (I think Australia is a HR one...... at least the immi part)

Agent Non

Eletronic submision

Waited 1.5 years now.......

Lodged April 22nd 2009

176 Family Sponsored, non CSL

Code: 1213- 11 Human Resources Manager

IELTS Overall 8.5, HR Country, Agent Non

PCC: 23/ 08 09 Medical: Non

Online Submission Status: No visa granted

Waited...... Almost 11 months?

How much longer? I've already asked this question guys and gals but does any one know whether CAT 6 are going to be handled in date order?

Cheers,

gmac

Guest YJ WOO

Lodged on July 2008

175 MODL (Non - CSL) category 6 Accountant (IELTS 6.5)

Submitted PCC and medical in advance

Agent : Yes

E submission

I've been waiting for over 1.5 years and no news at all.

And I don't know the criteria to distinguish High risk country and vice versa. S.Korea is high risk or low risk country in OZ view?

:wideeyed:

Lodged on July 2008

175 MODL (Non - CSL) category 6 Accountant (IELTS 6.5)

Submitted PCC and medical in advance

Agent : Yes

E submission

I've been waiting for over 1.5 years and no news at all.

And I don't know the criteria to distinguish High risk country and vice versa. S.Korea is high risk or low risk country in OZ view?

:wideeyed:

Dear YJWOO,

Please refer to the list below for High and Low risk countries.

ETA (Visitor) (Subclass 976)

South Korea is a Low Risk Country.

I just came to know that I am actually from a Low Risk Country too. :jiggy:

Regards,

OZWONDERFUL :SLEEP:

Hi everybody,

Just thought I'd put my two penny's worth in...

I have applied under category 6 ii) Marketing Manager way back in December 2008. It does seem an eternity and a lot has changed since. We are definitely stuck in a time-capsule. Hopefully something, somewhere will happen to us Category 6'ers soon.

I passed my IELTS test with an overall score of 8. I have recently celebrated my 44th Birthday and am absolutely rearing to go, as I want to ensure I have a job and a career over in Oz. To be honest my time here in England now feels totally pointless. I am sure there are a lot of you out there who feel exactly the same.

Whilst I'm on, I would like to thank Gill for everything she has done for the Category 5'ers. I have been following PIO for a very long time now and it is somewhat of a comfort zone to know other people understand and feel the same as I do and that there are some very special people out there trying very hard on all our accounts.

:hug:

I feel that the Australian Government should actually deal with the Temporary Visas on a first come first served basis, as we are risking it a bit here. Firstly we sell our homes not 100% sure that we find one as good over in Oz (property prices are currently rising in Oz at an astronomical rate), then we need to give our secure job up here in England, not sure that we will find one quickly as good over there, all of which is made even more difficult by delays. Soon I will be 45 years of age trying to compete in a job market where my competitors are 20 year olds. Rather disadvantaged through no fault of my own! At least let me get out there and proove my worth; after all I paid the expensive fee to give it a fair go. Finally all of this for a TEMPORARY visa. Seems the odds are not very odd's on. Anyone feel the same?:mad:

Archived