any meets in essex

Guest the greenwoods

Guest Clare1969

Hi, I agree too another meet would be great, hopefully we will be celebrating with The Baggo's so it might mean 2 beers. What about the 9th or 16th Sept?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Baggo's

Yep, we are fine with either of these dates. really hope we have a double celebration!! Think we all deserve it!! Halfway house seems a good meet! Nataliex

Guest KP Nuts

Hi Nat and Clare, we're ok with both those dates and will bring the kids this time, we have told them, so they can hopefully meet the other kids too.

Let's hope it is a double celebration Clare, it can't be much longer, can it?

Lets see if other people are ok with these dates also........

So people of Essex what's it to be 9th or 16th??????

KP Nuts

Guest the greenwoods

Hi the bagos and everyone else

sorry i haven't been on for so long its been mad trying to get all my TRA stuff ready .it was submitted on the 17th august and went to France on the 19th so we just made it :jiggy:. The 16th suits us better than the 9th but we will follow the crowd be great to see everyone again and hopefully meet some new people .

see you at the half way house

carl & co

Guest The Baggo's

Hi everyone! Think the 9th is a bit better as there are some other peeps gonna be there so more the better??? Any problems let us know. Natalie x

Guest TheTaylors

Hi guys

Sorry if this sounds a bit dim but have never been to a meet before. Is it on the 9th Sept at the Halfway House? What time? Is it OK to bring the kids? We'll do our best to be there!!

Cheers

Em x

Guest KP Nuts

No Em, your not being dim, yes at the moment an i'm sure it wont change the more people accept the 9th then that is when it will be, at the Halfway house on the A127 time yet to be determined but last one was around a 1ish start but it goes on till when people have to leave, but turn up early as you can an you'll get a seat, kids are welcome, so can we expect you to be there?, promise i wont turn up with nuts in my mouth again, as Curlysoo pointed out at the previous meet.

Mr KP Nut. 363p.gif

Guest TheTaylors

Hi Mr KP, yes we will certainly try to be there, the 9th is OK with us but you know what its like with small children nothing is guaranteed!! The Halfway House is not too far from us - we are Romford area. It would be great to meet up with everyone in the same boat. We are hoping to go around Adelaide too! Where abouts in Essex are you?

I suppose if you turned up with nuts in your mouth at least we would know who you were!!

Thanks

Em

Guest chris&dave

We would like to come on the 9th as well. We will probably be knee deep in boxes on that day, so a break for a few hours would be good. We are off to Mornington in Victoria on the 27th Sept, so would like to meet up with you all before we go. Is there a big sign saying "We are off to Australia" or do we just look for the biggest group of people there? See you all then.

Chris & Dave

Guest KP Nuts
Hi Mr KP, yes we will certainly try to be there, the 9th is OK with us but you know what its like with small children nothing is guaranteed!! The Halfway House is not too far from us - we are Romford area. It would be great to meet up with everyone in the same boat. We are hoping to go around Adelaide too! Where abouts in Essex are you?

I suppose if you turned up with nuts in your mouth at least we would know who you were!!

Thanks

Em

Em, if you really want to see me with my nut's in my mouth then have a look in the Gallery under KP Nuts, beware if you have small children get them to look away as it's not a pretty site, an we too are in Romford, Rush Green.

Chris n Dave, just look for the happiest gloomiest bunch an that will be the PIO members table.

Mr KP Nut. 363p.gif

...hi guys... unfortunately we won't be able to make it this time... :arghh:... we will be on our world tour of europe...:)... but good luck with the meet... and have fun... hopefully we will see you guys in october (if you haven't disappeared to the other side of the world by then)... :yes:

Hi everyone, we're newbies. Can anyone tag along. We were in process of application but now it's all changed i've got to start from scratch, so could do with a few bevvies.

We're Darren, Trudy, Bethany and Bryony from Colchester even though it feels more like poland. Darren 37, Trudy 36 with 7 year old twins. We fancy Melbourne but would love to come and here your thoughts, views and experiences. x

:notworthy:

Guest KP Nuts

Hi Herbies, as i keep saying the more the merrier, shame Mr Wotsit an Curlysoo wont be able to make it, never know though they mind find Europe quite boring an come back for the meet, as we are by far better company than the french or german's, an as for all the other countries well..... they are already in England aren't they:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Mr KP Nut. 363p.gif

Guest KP Nuts
WE R ALSO IN ROMFORD BY GALLOWS CORNER

OK even if you are a QPR fan, still come along, never know you may meet the other 1.4_1_219.gif36_11_6.gif36_1_19.gif

Mr KP Nut. 363p.gif

Guest The Baggo's

Hi everyone! Thought I'd remind anyone that wants to come that there is a meet at the Halfway House on the A127 on Sunday 9th September. Its really nice to chat to everyone and kids are welcome so if you fancy a beer and a chat about Oz come along from 1ish onwards! Look forward to seeing everyone again - Natalie x

Guest The Baggo's

Another reminder for anyone from ESSEX!! Meet for a drink and a chat tomorrow at the Halfwary House on the A127 towards Southend. Kids are welcome! See you all there! Nat x

Guest Clare1969

Hi Good to see you all today, unfortunately Harrys accident today ended with him fracturing his wrist the good side is that we only spent 2 hours in A&E.

:arghh:

Guest The Baggo's

Hi everyone! Had such a good day - was really lovely seeing everyone! Oh Claire - good job you did go to the hospital. Are you sure you went to Basildon with a 2 hour wait??? Is the wrist in plaster??? Definately a day or two off school!! Glad you have already had your medicals done, otherwise another thing to declare!!!!

Hope wrist gets better soon!! LOL Natalie, Terry and girlies xx

Guest shazpaul35

Hi eyeryone,

Thanks for making us feel welcome, We had a really great time yesterday, more confused mind you, have been thinking a lot about Brisbane, wish we had visted there now, guess we will be doing some research into Brisbane now.

Anyway thanks again, keep in touch, see you soon

Sharon, Paul & Boys.

Guest chris&dave

Hi Guys, really sorry we did not get to the meet on Sunday, but as the packers were due in yesterday, we were still trying to sort out what was going and what was staying. Hope we can meet some of you when we arrive end of the month. Our home is now empty except for a blow up bed, two camp chairs, a tv, and table. We had 125 boxes taken out yesterday and there is only D and I and we have already downsized twice to get to this position. Our stuff leaves on Friday and we have two weeks to go. Can't wait.

Archived