any meets in essex

Guest the greenwoods

Guest KP Nuts

There's a few pic's of us on the meet ( 08/07/2007 ) in the photo gallery, just pics for now but will be putting names to the faces as soon as Curly soo get's back to me.

Mr KP Nut. 363p.gif

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Scarletfever
There's a few pic's of us on the meet ( 08/07/2007 ) in the photo gallery, just pics for now but will be putting names to the faces as soon as Curly soo get's back to me.

Mr KP Nut. 363p.gif

We've seen one of you...your that fat git in the pink leotard aint you??:biglaugh:

Only joking matey....that was me..:embarrassed:

Guest KP Nuts

S'funny Jo said you were the one in yellow.

Is that cos you've gone to the other side.?????

Mr KP Nut. 363p.gif

Guest Scarletfever
S'funny Jo said you were the one in yellow.

Is that cos you've gone to the other side.?????

Mr KP Nut. 363p.gif

You're not saying that this Welshmans a Welsher are u?? Have faith my friend...its all a matter of plotting.:spinny:

Guest cakebreads

Hi everyone:jiggy:

We are moving to Oz in Jan 2008 and hoping to settle in Port Macquarie in NSW.We have only visited this area on previous holiday's . I lived in Melbourne 10 years ago for 15 months but sadly had to return to the U.K.We are just in the process of getting visas for my partner Gary and my son William my daughter Jaime-Leigh was born in Australia and i have residency. We would really love to chat to any one in the same area or moving to

NSW too.

Amanda & Gary

Guest KP Nuts

Hi Amanda and Gary, there is another meeting this Sunday at the halfway house along the 127 around 12.00 onwards, good way to meet people in the same boat!!!!

Hope you can make it!!!

KP Nuts

Guest cakebreads

HI

We live in Clacton On Sea ,When are you hoping to be in OZ ? If You go NSW Would love to meet up we have a 10 year daughter and a 8yr old son. Good luck on your decision.

Amanda & Gary

Guest cakebreads

Cheers

Thank you .Going to see Blondie this weekend in Thetford so might not be able to make but please keep us posted with other dates

Amanda

Guest carolinejane

Hi we will try and make this meeting too. We will be flying out in 5 weeks and would like to meet a few people before we go. We only exchanged contracts yesterday and have so much to do. Dogs leave on 7th Australia for their long journey and we complete on our house on the 13th August and then we are off! Very excited, emtional and all the other feelings but all in all cant wait. :jiggy:

ESS

i cant find that news paper you had is there any info you could put on the thread for me

thanks carl

Hi Carl

Sorry for the delay, I haven't been on for a few days cos we swapped the phone/broadband supplier over to try and get me some cheaper calls to Oz (ahem!) and I couldn't get the internet working afterwards!!!

The paper can be found via Guide to Emigrating Abroad, Advice & Information on Overseas Emigration. Having not seen it previously, I only went for the three month subscription to get a taster but there are various options on there and it arrived fairly quickly after subscription too.

Hope this helps.

Ess :)

Guest THE JONEZYS

To all of you Essex peeps meeting up this weekend, hope its a good one and the sun shines for you!!

We hail from Essex ourselves but have been in Melbourne now for 7 months. If any of you have any questions give us a shout.

Enjoy your weekend.

Lesley

Hi Lesley

Am planning on getting to Melbourne too, my oh is an Aussie and lives there and we (son, age 3 and myself) are joining him when we can, but it is always good to have the opinion of a fellow Essex lass!!!

I've been over twice now and seen various parts of the City and short term, I am not sure where we will be, but in the long term, we are thinking of living in the Dandenong Ranges, any thoughts?

Ess :wubclub:

Guest THE JONEZYS

Well, as much as it shames me to say...........We still haven't visited the Dandenongs!!

We are renting in Mornington at the mo' and having a house built in Mt Martha.

This area had the right balance for us, as we have older boys, 20 & 19 as well as Charlie who is 8 1/2. (20 yo is in the Uk)

There is plenty of night life for the boys as well as a good TAFE in Frankston nearby. There are also plenty of good schools for Charlie.

We have fantastic beaches and are surrounded by vinyards and wineries

Good luck

Lesley

Guest carolinejane

:cute:Hi all...... i just wanted to confirm that there was a meeting still going ahead this sunday 15th July at the half way house and wondered who was going?

We did not realise we had missed one last weekend, the days and weeks are flying by and we lost track of dates.

We are due to fly out in 4 weeks to the sunshine coast and would like to attend one of these meets before we go. We would be bringing or two boys (10 and 7)

Guest KP Nuts

Hi, Carolinejane, not sure who's going but the meet is still on no one has said otherwise, an yes bring the boys if i can i'm gonna pop down for a little while, poss with my eldest (13).

Mr KP Nut. 363p.gif

Guest the greenwoods

hope you all had a :biglaugh:and a:chatterbox:on sunday.loverly weather .just finished my statutory declaration of training and emailed it to tom my case worker two pages and one finger typing:arghh:but now we have started there is no going back.

carl&co

hi all

weather was lovely and meet went well,k.p.nuts the baggos turned up a bit later told them you had been.glad to have met loads more new people it seemed like everyone was from romford way :biglaugh: because of school hols i wont be organising another meet till sept time.

anne marie xx

Guest The Baggo's

Hi everyone! Really enjoyed the meet - lovely people and really good to chat to everyone in same boat ! Love to meet everyone again in September - Good luck everyone! Natalie x

Guest chris&dave

I hope the meet will be early in Sept as we off off to Mornington towards the end of Sept and would love to meet up with you all before we go.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tgr39370
Hi, we are also from Essex, (Romford) and just to confuse things more my name is also Kim, oh a roofer, i work for Sainsbury's in the personnel dept (so another admin job please). If you do have a meet can you please let us know.

At what time have you told your kids??? ours are 13, and twins of 10, thought we get the ball rolling quite away before telling them, just in case we don't get there, it's bad enough on a car journey are we there yet!!!!!

Hope to speak to you all soon:yes:

KP Nuts (Kim & Peter)

and three little nuts

hi i am teresa and have been living on adelaide for the alst 10mnths and loving it, my husband brian and aaron (17) amie (13).we have all settled in very well, if you me need anything let me know.

teresa

Guest tgr39370

gday, iam teresa husband brian, we came from basildon and are now living in adelaide have been for the last 10 mnths and loving it, we are from basildon. we have two kids aaron (17) amie (13) we all love living here , if need any info let me know.

hope to speak soon

teresa

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KP Nuts

Hi everyone from Essex, so when are we going to have the next meet up????????? September's not that far away now........

Thanks

KP Nuts

Guest The Baggo's

Hi KP, I agree another meet would be great! Away with kids at moment but back 2nd Sept - anytime after that would be great. I'll buy you a beer to celebrate us getting our golden tickets!! Nat x

Archived