State Sponsor Survey. Let Us Know

Afro Developer

Guest VickyMel
Hello.

Here's some of the results as of today. There's been a total of 72 participants so far. Hopefully I'll find a better way of presenting them in the future.

Cheers.

Great stuff Afro Developer - really interesting

If you edit your first post you could put a link in to the page in the thread that holds the latest survey - then when we are looking to see what has happened we know to go to the first page rather than search recent post.

Thanks for this Afro Developer - much appreciated :notworthy:

Looks from the 72 participants you have so far that from lowest to highest number of applications are:

Tas , NT, NSW, Vic, ACT, SA, Qld, WA

It will be intersting to see how much this changes as more people take part.

(the link to the survey is on the first page)

VickyMel

Great stuff Afro Developer - really interesting

If you edit your first post you could put a link in to the page in the thread that holds the latest survey - then when we are looking to see what has happened we know to go to the first page rather than search recent post.

Thanks for this Afro Developer - much appreciated :notworthy:

Looks from the 72 participants you have so far that from lowest to highest number of applications are:

Tas , NT, NSW, Vic, ACT, SA, Qld, WA

It will be intersting to see how much this changes as more people take part.

(the link to the survey is on the first page)

VickyMel

Hello there.

Good idea. I've removed that post and replaced it with an updated first post. I'm slowly but surely getting there. Thanks for keeping me on track.

Wicked thanks done ours.

Can I just ask a dumb question.... sorry I'm a tad confused. OH is a carpenter in Jan this year we got state sponsorship approved for WA so are we still 175 or 457 or am I completely wrong.

Many thanks if you can un confuse me!!

You would change to 176

Guest archisami

Thanks Afro,

I voted

I do respect you because of your idea in doing somethind rather than just sitting and waiting.

I may lost some posts but would u plz help me know when and how a result would be released?

Thanks Afro,

I voted

I do respect you because of your idea in doing somethind rather than just sitting and waiting.

I may lost some posts but would u plz help me know when and how a result would be released?

Hello There.

If you look on the front page of this thread there's a link to the results at the bottom of the first post. At the moment 98 people have responded. 10 more than when I submitted them on 03/03/10. I was waiting until the poll reaches the 100 mark before publishing the next lot. It seems to of slowed so maybe the survey is becoming exhausted. Will post again though if there's more movement.

Guest wobob

We applied for Victoria State Sponsership under IT professional - Network security but were rejected within 4 weeks :o(

Archived