Just a few bits to move-any suggestions of companies?

Guest lilunoz

Guest lilunoz

Hi

I fly to perth on the 13th March and on top of my 20kg baggage allowance I only have a bout 3 or maybe 4 other suitcases to fly over.

Can anyone recomend a good company? There will be things like books, dvd's etc in the suitcases and I'm happy for them to be shipped rather than flown (cheapest way poss basically)

Can anyone recomend a good company?

Thank you

xx

Guest The Pom Queen

I know a lot of people have used excess baggage also Michelle (Gary12) on here used a company who she said were excellent, I cannot remember who they were at the top of my head but it may be worth sending her a pm and asking.

Hi

I fly to perth on the 13th March and on top of my 20kg baggage allowance I only have a bout 3 or maybe 4 other suitcases to fly over.

Can anyone recomend a good company? There will be things like books, dvd's etc in the suitcases and I'm happy for them to be shipped rather than flown (cheapest way poss basically)

Can anyone recomend a good company?

Thank you

xx

I recently saw someone that recommended Seven Seas if that's any help! Good luck with the move :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lilunoz

Hi all thanks for the suggestions. I used the same company that Kat did (anglo pacific) and they seem really helpful so far apart from telling me that my bubble wrap will be delivered between 9am and 6pm today...lol

Archived