Bring money back to UK

Guest notquitethereyet

Guest notquitethereyet

Well I would like to firstly share my distress at the fact that after many years of planning a move to Oz, property hunting and all the rest of it - it looks like the dream is over - thanks to Mr Brown and the mess the UK is now in.

Anyway (rant over) I had moved quite a bit of cash over to Australia in advance of my move - I now need to bring it back. I used my bank in the way over because I was concerned about the security of the companies that litter the internet promising great rates and fast service bla bla bla. Can anyone recommend a trust worthy company to use (in the UK as that is where I will have to stay unfortunatley), I tend to llike companies that you can get to know an individual, i tend to stay clear of the internet based businesses.

Cheers (and sorry for sounding bitter, I will get over it)

You have my complete sympathy and understanding. I could have written the same post. So, so angry at the way the UK has been bankrupted, socially and culturally trashed as well as becoming a warmongering nation. - and some. Our dream is over for the short to medium term, no question about it and I hate every second I think about it. You are not on your own, Im sure there are many many others in the same position.

Didnt transfer any money but dependent on when you went for AUD you might actually make a return on your change back to GBP at the mo.

Archived