Is it too soon for medicals for a CPV?

wow

My CPV 143 was lodged 15th June 2009, no CO as yet but according to Perth office timelines I should expect visa about Sept/Oct this year.

Is it too soon to have meds and police check done please?

Hi Wow,

We have just got our C O and it took 17 months, we waited untill we had a C O to get our Police Checks/ Medicals done.

It depends on your circumstances to get the meds done, if you are in a position to use the visa and move over to OZ straight away , sold your house etc, you can get the meds done about 1 month before you get your C O and this will speed up the process.

Your medicals/ police checks are only valid for 12 months so if you get them done to soon you might end up having to get them done again.

So looking at the date of application I would get them done in August.

Hope this helps

Good luck

Les

Hi Wow,

We have just got our C O and it took 17 months, we waited untill we had a C O to get our Police Checks/ Medicals done.

It depends on your circumstances to get the meds done, if you are in a position to use the visa and move over to OZ straight away , sold your house etc, you can get the meds done about 1 month before you get your C O and this will speed up the process.

Your medicals/ police checks are only valid for 12 months so if you get them done to soon you might end up having to get them done again.

So looking at the date of application I would get them done in August.

Hope this helps

Good luck

Les

Hi Les,

Thanks very much for that, it helps a lot. Best of luck , you're nearly there :.)

Archived