Grey's Anatomy - Help!

abz123

New series starts on Living this week and it's the wife's favourite programme. :wacko: Only thing she really watches on TV.

Problem is that we move out of our house next week to stay with her tight a*sed parents who won't get Sky in for a couple of weeks before flying to Perth at the start of March.

Life will be so much happier for all of us if someone can suggest a way of her keeping her viewing up to date e.g. can a friend burn it to DVD from their Sky+ box and send the whole series out to us or are we going to have to stream it from a dodgy torrent site - not something I've ever done so far for fear of internet "nasties".

Do Foxtel show it and if so, when is the new series likely to start?

Guest McEvoys

Is it not aired on one of the standard English Channels ??

I know how she feels I missed the first one last week when it started back on channel 7 and I was gutted:wacko:

Guest The Ritchies

Hi Guys

I'm in Perth WA and it started last Tuesday on Channel 7. We don't have Foxtel in rental but a frien does and says she can't yet get Channel 7 on Foxtel. There is a thing like BBC iplayer for 7 just do a search and sure it will come up.

Hope this helps, couldn't do without my fix of McDreamy and McSteamy

I know how she feels I missed the first one last week when it started back on channel 7 and I was gutted:wacko:

Only on Living on Sky unfortunately.

I could try and record this week's one for you and post it on when we get to Perth next month but I'm still in the age of VHS! Didn't bother to get a DVD recorder or go widescreen knowing that it was "only a matter of time" before we made the "big move". :laugh:

If you still need them give me a shout, I have them all from the begining, as well as almost every other TV show you can think of archived!

If you go to Yahoo7 you should be able to watch it on TV catch up. You can only do this if you are in Oz though.

Love

Rudi

x

Guest McEvoys
Only on Living on Sky unfortunately.

I could try and record this week's one for you and post it on when we get to Perth next month but I'm still in the age of VHS! Didn't bother to get a DVD recorder or go widescreen knowing that it was "only a matter of time" before we made the "big move". :laugh:

Thanks for that! It was on again the other morning so I got to see it in the end, so drama over:laugh:. If i could tape it for you i would....but I have no recorder sorry!

I think it is season 5 on foxtel channel W and season 6 has started on 7 at 8.30, tuesday, adelaide time. At the moment they are playing 2 episodes in 1 go.

I have seasons 1-4 but didn't buy season 5 as it wasn't that good. Season 6 has started ok.

Archived