One way travel insurance

abz123

Does such a thing exist?

Going out on PR visas early March and wondered whether you can get one way insurance for flight delays / luggage etc?

I have a UK annual policy but it quite clearly states that the journey must start and end in the UK. Bought one-way tickets so obviously would not be covered.

thanks.

Guest siamsusie
Does such a thing exist?

Going out on PR visas early March and wondered whether you can get one way insurance for flight delays / luggage etc?

I have a UK annual policy but it quite clearly states that the journey must start and end in the UK. Bought one-way tickets so obviously would not be covered.

thanks.

Go Walkabout do an excellent insurance policy one way, I recommend them... I have also seen a post that the Uk post office do them as well might be worth using your search button to locate it... Best wishes Susie

NB:http://www.go-walkabout.co.uk/

Does such a thing exist?

thanks.

Most Travel Agent sell Airline Failure Insurance (Flight Only Insurance) even if you haven't booked the flight with them.

Lynne xx

Guest Evangelina

You're partially right. Some airlines allow changes, some don't. But if you don't have a travel cancellation insurance, it's always worth to check. According to the imprint, it's a German site. But they seem to have entries from all over the world, although mostly from Europe.

We used Go Walkabout when we came in 2008, very competitive and covered us for around 28 days if i remember correctly, which gave us time to arrive, find our feet and arrange alternate medical cover etc, never claimed though fortunately so can't comment on that. Good luck.

Guest renette

We are flying to Perth on a PR in may, and took travel insurance for 4 days (family of 5) from Mondial assistance. Payed €84 for the whole family, and this includes everything from medical costs, lost of luggage, accident ect.

Archived