spouse visa information

mrtension

Hi everybody

i will be thankful to you guys if you can guide me.i got my PR(176) in august 2009 and i came to Australia in September 2009.i live in Australia for 2 months and then went back to India and in these 2 months i didn't find any job,but now i got married last week,what i want to ask is what are documents required for spouse visa for my partner and i m coming back to Australia on 10th feb,coz i ddinot work isit gonna effect spouse visa for my partner or it will be helpful for my case if i show some bank balance in my aussie bank account,

Regards

Have you applied for the spouse visa yet? If you plan on returning on the 10th Feb you have left it a bit late to get a visa for your wife in time.

The lack of a job shouldnt stop you getting the visa so long as you can prove you can take care of your wife when you are in Australia. You may need to show bank statements, I sent them for myself and my husband to show we had money to fund ourselves in Australia.

Spouse visa = Partner Visa: Offshore Temporary and Permanent (Subclasses 309 and 100)

Spouse visa Booklet, read this has all the information you need http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/booklets/1127.pdf

Checklist, make sure you send everything it asks for Partner Visa: Offshore Temporary and Permanent (Subclasses 309 and 100)

Archived