Does document status "Required" mean they're not touched yet?

Rubab

Dear All,

I'm loosing some patience as people around me who applied almost at the same time I did are getting Visa grants while I dont. I'm asking this questions out of that feeling...

My document status still shows the status "Required" in the inquiry page. Even though my medical shows finalized, the medical forms in the document check list page still is unchanged. Does it mean, none of my document has been touched by my CO ...?

Thanks,

Rubab:wacko:

Guest James1972
Dear All,

I'm loosing some patience as people around me who applied almost at the same time I did are getting Visa grants while I dont. I'm asking this questions out of that feeling...

My document status still shows the status "Required" in the inquiry page. Even though my medical shows finalized, the medical forms in the document check list page still is unchanged. Does it mean, none of my document has been touched by my CO ...?

Thanks,

Rubab:wacko:

Quite often the documents will never change and you will get approved.

You only applied end of October, There is quite a queue in front of you.:eek:

Hang in there,

James

Guest James1972

Every case is different, as you are CSL and SS it should be quicker for you but you just can not tell at the moment. It is frustrating (Very) watching people around you get the grants and you are still waiting.

My docs all still say required, on the "other" forum there is a very recent case (July thread) where docs still show required but applicant is approved.

Good luck and fingers crossed for you.

James

Every case is different, as you are CSL and SS it should be quicker for you but you just can not tell at the moment. It is frustrating (Very) watching people around you get the grants and you are still waiting.

My docs all still say required, on the "other" forum there is a very recent case (July thread) where docs still show required but applicant is approved.

Good luck and fingers crossed for you.

James

Thanks mate ....:rolleyes:

Archived