case worker ahhhh

hillyman

Hi PIO, we've been given a case worker who only works part time mon,tue,wed.

will this effect how long the visa process takes or is the process automated,we are

going on a 457 visa can anyone tell me how long the process normaly takes want's

you've been asigned a case worker.

many thanks.

Paulax

Guest pablofet1

We only yesterday asked that same question to our agent and she told us 4 months from start to finish.

We are applying for a 176 but this week my husband was offered a 2yr sponsorship.:jiggy:We haven't yet made a final decission on the offer yet as we are awaiting confirmation of salary & package but we have been putting out the feelers to test the water.

If the package looks good then we plan to apply for 457 next week.

Hi PIO, we've been given a case worker who only works part time mon,tue,wed.

will this effect how long the visa process takes or is the process automated,we are

going on a 457 visa can anyone tell me how long the process normaly takes want's

you've been asigned a case worker.

many thanks.

Paulax

I'd settle for a part time one, rather than none at all :sad:

Hi Violet s, when we got in touch via email an automated response came back

so i called them and they informed me she was part time.

Paulax

im pretty sure being part time he doesn't have the same case load as the full time people. processing time shouldn't be any different.

Guest Violet S

pablofet1,

Congrats of the job offer. May I ask if you are in oz now? Just wonder how to get job sponsor from oversea...thanks.

Violet

Guest pablofet1
pablofet1,

Congrats of the job offer. May I ask if you are in oz now? Just wonder how to get job sponsor from oversea...thanks.

Violet

Hello Violet

We are in the UK

The offer came as a big suprise as we had not started looking. My husband has a friend who has been in Oz for 8yrs in the same trade (Refrigeration & Air-con) and after our recent conversations with him regarding the length of time we could possibly have to wait for our 176 to be processed he had a chat with the company he works for and that is how the offer has come about.

Good luck:biggrin:

Guest Violet S

Thanks for the info, pablofet1.

It's really a blessing to have a friend that able to help. Wish both of you have a blessed time in the new land.

Rgds,

Violet

Archived