Question??

Guest Xandra96

Guest Xandra96

I was wondering...

Which city do you prefer and why? Out of Perth, Cairns, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane?

Thanks a lot:biggrin:

I was wondering...

Which city do you prefer and why? Out of Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne and Brisbane?

Thanks a lot:biggrin:

Hello Xandra, a very good question; most people on this forum would like to know that, too.

I have been to all those places and have to say that Brisbane is best, followed very closely by Perth, then it's a matter of take your pick. Sydney is, in my opinion, better than Adelaide and Melbourne, but you didn't include it...

Cheers, Bobj.

I love Perth because it's quite, laid back and because WA is the least populated state (some would say isolated), I found Sydney too busy (didn't live there), but my friend would love to live there because of the same reason. You'll find it's horses for courses ... people will like/dislike somewhere for exactly the same reason.

Guest Xandra96

Thanks a lot bob and ali:biggrin:

Any other comments please say!

I didnt put Sidney down because i know we are definatley not going there__sorry:cute:

Hey, Bob i think you were talking to my mam on the chat forum!! >>your a fisherman??

Thanks a lot bob and ali:biggrin:

Any other comments please say!

I didnt put Sidney down because i know we are definatley not going there__sorry:cute:

Hey, Bob i think you were talking to my mam on the chat forum!! >>your a fisherman??

Sure am a fisho...:hug:

Take care,

Bobj.

Mmmm difficult as I've not lived in them all & thats when you really find out. We chose Brisbane to live but I liked Melbourne the most as a city (well, actually Sydney!)

Perth was lovely too, just too isolted for us. Haven't been to Adelaide (have no desire to)

Guest cazbeckham

My choices would be Sydney, Melbourne then Brisbane. Never actually lived in any of the cities and never been to Perth but have been to those other three places.

Unless you need to live in the city for work I personally would live a ride away and not in the middle of the city.

We are now retired and live on the Sunshine Coast in Buderim - best place on earth!!

Good Luck with wherever you choose and don't forget if you don't like one place, move to another.......

Archived