Medicals - Where is cheapest place to have them?

Guest elscrubio

Guest elscrubio

I live in Manchester and am in the process of arranging my medical and xray could you please recommend a doctor in the North West who is resonable or alternatively are there any good ones in London as I have a trip down there in a few weeks

hi,

we are in liverpool and i recently rang around and found that it was much cheaper to go to preston for the med,s but get the x-rays done in liverpool. for 2 adults and 2 kids 13 & 14 it works out to about £120.00 saving. just make sure you get x-rays done first as the doctor needs to have them when he does your medical.

hope this helps

gary

Guest wfourie

Preston is 01772251507

Xray is 01772707404

Price is £125 per adult including blood tests £50 per child (no blood tests if under 11) add £30 onto the price for child is over 11.

X ray £60 each

Get your xray done first doesn't appear to be a waiting list just waiting for Liverpool, Wrexham and Manchester to reply with prices!

hope this helps

Guest elscrubio

Hi,

Thanks to everyone who replied. Manchester have quoted me £180 all in with medical, Xray, Blood test and Courier. Seems fair to me and there waiting time is only 2 weeks which compared to others is good.

Guest dwaldron
Thanks to everyone who replied. Manchester have quoted me £180 all in with medical, Xray, Blood test and Courier. Seems fair to me and there waiting time is only 2 weeks which compared to others is good.

We did them at St John Street in Manchester at £180 all up. I must say they did it very quickly, it was less than 10 days after exam that we had a request to send passport.

Archived