General Electricain,we need the AS/NZS 3000:2007 WIRING REGULATIONS BOOK

Mylady

Hi Everyone

Does anyone have a copy of the AS/NZS 3000:2007 WIRING REGULATIONS BOOK.We have just finished the meds and we are waiting for our 176 WA sponsored visa.He has done his vetassess and has his OTSR(I think its called) He is a general electrician and will go for the mechanic one.

We would like to go down to validate and hubby would use the trip to get his A licence in WA.It will be very helpful if he had the book to study before he went.

Thank you very much :wubclub:

Hi Helen

I have seen the website and it is quite pricey.I am looking for anyone who has it,no longer needs it and wants to sell it,obviously cheaper than the website.We are saving as we go so we are looking for cheaper options.

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards

Guest english reject

Morning will your hubby be doing the 2 week course ???, Iam looking at doing it at the college of electrical training when we go over in July, have you tried Ebay in Oz for the regs book ???????????.

regards ER

Hi

Yes ,my hubby will be doing the 2 week course.He has e-mailed the college(ETL)NECA,COLLEGE OF ELECTRICAL TRAINING WA to get the course dates as we dont fancy going in winter(we get enough of that here).July is cold in OZ.

Thanks and Goodluck.

Kind Regards.

Morning will your hubby be doing the 2 week course ???, Iam looking at doing it at the college of electrical training when we go over in July, have you tried Ebay in Oz for the regs book ???????????.

regards ER

Archived