agents costs

Guest wrxturbo38

Guest wrxturbo38

Hello this is my first time in here i am using advantage migration in perth to act for me she is charging me £2400 for everything am i being ripped of if so is there anything i can do about it , she has told me that because iam a welder and i want to work in W.A as well as going down the residence visa route she would also go for the state -territory visa is this going to be quicker i want to get there as quickly as possible fed up with England lol :?:

Guest Cath

Is that just her fees because if it is then yes I think you are being ripped off, that sounds like a lot of money to me.

We are using concept australia and paying £1200.

Have you gone onto pomsinperth.com lots of posts there which you might find useful.

Cath

Guest lindsey

i dont know if you are being ripped off but that sounds like a lot of money i am wanting to move to oz soon but dont know where is best for my two kids my youngest is 16 months old and my oldest is 5 please someone help me

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mickroo

Hi there

Im using an agent for my application to Oz there called The Vias Bureau based in London. So far they have been very good, suppling templates of letters, time lines & answering our questions very quickly via phone or e mail. Im paying just over 2k for there services plus fees. this may sound expensive but for me my time is a premium & if paying for there professional services makes the whole process that little quicker & takes abit of the leg work away then i'll be happy. My wife & I both work full time, have two teen age girls & seem to have little spare time. All I can suggest is that you ring round & get quotes & ask what your getting for your money & make sure there registed with the Oz Gov as an agent. Hope this helps a little.

Mick

Guest cappy

We have just set up a meeting with a guy from http://www.overseas-emigration.co.uk and thier fees are £2200 plus the approximate £1200 visa/goverment etc fees.

I think the £2000 mark is about average for the agency fees from my research. We alooked at it like this: If we are going to be working full time in teh UK but want to be able to get the visa application process done as fast as possible without any mistakes made, then we need help. If £2000 is the average cost to get that help and it'll get us into Australia on a permanent visa to live the Ozzie dream, then it's a sound investment (hopefully).

George Lombard is very good

austimmigration.com.au

and is $2200 dolars not pounds, every thing is done by email. It took me a long time to decide to use one or not, its not dificult to do yourself, but it is good to get another opinion on references etc.

George is very well respected in emigration matters, depends if you need someone here to speak to.

Also GoMatilda a bit expensive for what they do, ultimately you have to fill in all the forms and get references.

Guest Bradley
i dont know if you are being ripped off but that sounds like a lot of money i am wanting to move to oz soon but dont know where is best for my two kids my youngest is 16 months old and my oldest is 5 please someone help me

Hi Lindsey.

We'd need to know a bit more about you? What kind of things you like your line of work etc. I'm able to advise you on various areas of Aus and what they're like! :D

• 1 month later...
Guest mandy00

Hi all, you can also just pay for help with the skill assessment only, or a complete check over service of the main 47SK visa application. cant remember how much the skill one was, but the check service was about £90. Go to myaustralianvisa.com. But anything the agent told me i pretty much knew just from looking at the DIMIA website. I think that is all the agents do anyway, even all the up to date visa news, its all there. You can just print off all the forms you need from there, fill them in, gather all your paperwork (which only you can do anyway) and it tells you what you need to get word for word. I know you have to read it all but its a good little mission!! I didnt think it was that bad really, just go over the top with everything. Anyway if you dont mind paying then thats fine i suppose. i think i got a bit of a buzz from doing it myself. Good luck everyone.

• 2 years later...
Guest kevinboomer

Hi,

We have used ASA Consultants and they have been brilliant!!! Its cost all in £3,000 and thats everything, if you can do it on your own be prepared for along hard slogg!!! ASA are based in Perth and its all e-mail but they reply within the hour to any questions we have hence calling them by phone at 9am in the morning (uk time) All docs are supplied with check lists etc!! You do have to do all your ground work though!!!

It costs more with an agent but no time is wasted doing it yourself, worth every penny!!! Its a step by step guide and it wont be submitted without all the paperwork all you divorcees etc believe us it matters divorce certs requred etc!!!

We are so glad we did it with an agent who could guide us, as they said we need as much information as possible for every possibilty hence being divorced or child from previous!!!

You can't forget your past when coming to OZ!!!!

Lol Kev & Lisa

Hi, we have used Go Matilda, and have been very disappointed with what they do for their money or not as the case may be. We have had to do everthing ourselves and are always chasing them as they never let us know whats going on. The costs seem to be more than what they quoted but they will not tell us what their original quote was and we never kept the email. They never answer anything on the phone as the woman dealing with our case is always working from home! There are lots of companies on the web who offer cheap internet help and i would recommend them as they are a lot cheaper.

We have one Kevin and Jayne on our records. I have checked our records of your case, and with respect I cannot see any occasion on which any of your complaints have justification. We have charged the same fixed fee that what was quoted to you at the outset, and have kept you informed of expected timeframes for your application.

If you have any complaints or concerns you should please send an email to me - as is clearly noted in our terms and conditions letter. I am anxious to know if there are any problems being encountered by our clients - airing unwarranted comments is hardly likely to help your case.

You can contact me directly on alan - at - gomatilda - dot - com

Best regards.

<snip>

Also GoMatilda a bit expensive for what they do, ultimately you have to fill in all the forms and get references.

- No, you don't have to fill in the forms. We prepare the electronic forms for our clients to review and approve.

- It is probably obvious, but we can't prepare references. However, we do provide guidance and commentary on the format and contents.

Best regards.

Guest KP Nuts
Hi, we have used Go Matilda, and have been very disappointed with what they do for their money or not as the case may be. We have had to do everthing ourselves and are always chasing them as they never let us know whats going on. The costs seem to be more than what they quoted but they will not tell us what their original quote was and we never kept the email. They never answer anything on the phone as the woman dealing with our case is always working from home! There are lots of companies on the web who offer cheap internet help and i would recommend them as they are a lot cheaper.

Hi Kevin and Jayne, we have also used Go Matilda, and have have been very happy with their service so far. The costs have been set out in writing on a contract from the beginning, and have not changed, (and these seem to be cheaper than what other people are paying their agents). The only time we had had to wait for an answer was when our man was on holiday, but hay everyone is entitled to a holiday.. other than that all our questions have been answered straight away by e-mail. Our application form was all filled in for us, so all we had to do was checked it and sign it two or three spaces.

Yes you have to do all the running around for the references, but with the templates they sent us it was much easlier...

I would certainly recommend them to others

How far down the line are you?

Good luck

KP Nuts

• 5 weeks later...

Because of my circumstances I was very close to my 45 Birthday

I went with

The Emigration Group they charged my more than this two years ago

Do not have the exact figure my records are in the U.K.

I believe they are the most expensive.

So in my opinion no they are not ripping you off

But they are probably not the cheapest.

As with all things in life the cheapest is not always the best

Archived